The Gay Lesbian Homo Agender Androgyne Androgynous Bigender Cis Cisgender Cis Female Cis Male Thread

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I agree about the inappropriation. the Old boys network is rearing their angry rich heads and screaming turn back time. Hoping that things don't go further; the world that existed in there younger days had the same gay people just hidden. Now these people who fought and fought hard for their rights are getting told we are taking those right you fought for away. Either starting a new fight or getting them all to go "meh why the f-ck should we stay where we are not wanted?"
point to make So guys married guys and girls married girls and the world did not fall apart and worse did not fall apart for over five to ten years. Now they have a guy in power pulling their exact agenda - with RANK hardcore profiteer ism and worse not even trying to hide it. which had really bad side effects worldwide 20 30 40 and50 years ago. We are talking rich old people who don't really need more money going for more money and having once fucked over many people are now doing it again. Then I come across some thread in a gaming forum that appears to be making fun of this?! really....?
So you usa residents the next time your insurance company denies your claim cause the rich people changed the laws in their favor and the guy you rent your apartment from charges you twice as much a year later and you wonder why the goverment is taxing you and not those same rich people remember you voted for the guy who went bankrupt x times business wise screwed many many people over so he wouldn't have to PAY them as YOUR president.
Any teacher of economics will tell you the immediate effects of just some of the things he has enacted. Walling off a country that supplies cheap labor and food will only raise the prices for YOU. Will only get certain groups of people (your citizens)who thought they would get more work work actually less(yeah usa citizens less work).... even funnier due to the fact that the extra goods that used to come in from mexico ARE NOT. Why? why grow stuff for a country that won't let you in and worse is making it very very hard to get anything in? that food you used to get for x cheap price is not going to come in. which means the factories and companies that used to depend on it will have to spend more money on getting it elsewhere. eventually closing them and if not raising prices nation wide which will have other very very bad effects. mexicans would rather grow food for themselves then get less for trying to send it to people making it harder and harder for them. its just common sense. why grow food for people if they are going to send it back? why grow it if there is no money to be made? -THATS JUST mexico.
The other not foreseen actions about a potential war with another country or countries and worse so the good old boys have access to resources? (yeah that is what it comes down to access to minerals/resources in land(s) that that countries government considers sacrosanct). Does that sound like a good reason to start a war? Rile up your countries religious zealots get them to help you start a war against another country that really had no problem with you until you came over for "peace keeping" purposes. Instead of paying what you should for a really good recycling program and more innovate products they would rather start A WAR.
as a canadian the profiteer ism that already existed was making me nervous. watching my southern neighbors start war after war for what looked like good reasons but what was really just a resource grab over and over is making me wonder if I should be getting MY people riled up and ready to take our unenlightened
southern neighbors out.
this wasn't good years ago and isn't good now. With food crises about to bloom worldwide watching a nation south to us waste time and resources on keeping the status quo up when that same status quo was NEVER feasible in the first place just holy--- --- - - - -- -... coming on a forum making fun of it... A potential world wide war. Because the good old boys want more money? because they want a return to the days where they felt superior and it was alright to use vaguely religious/non religious reasons to segregate others? that should have ended a LONG time ago.

at least in the 80s there were semi smarter business people in the usa who knew the value of desperation. they knew how to keep it a certain way to balance it out. greed TRUMPs all.
I could go on and on.
the chinese nervous because they finally cannot deny a resource crunch to their people. their neighbors won't be much help as the resources from them were already pillaged from those same neighbors in the second world war and subsequent aggressive actions. which means they also have to get it from somewhere. directly opposing the usa. Not really big news but.... If the only way now to balance things is with aggressive population control. War can only go so far. now that decisive victory in war does not come down to actual physical human numbers this means something else needs to be done and soon. which means they need to encourage homosexaulity, birth control and anything else that cuts population as much as possible. the more people who do not breed the better. Anyone else sensing a viral outbreak and a strange decrease in the number of people who can breed impending?
and yet the most important issue for the trump administration was a wall? Sure it might cut mexican numbers down is some weird way but it will also teach them how to empower themselves and NOT RELY ON ANYONE ELSE. Something the 80s businessman would have done anything to prevent.
Anyone think I am understating things? I really could go on and on...

sigh

edit:
over the weekend I had a discussion with someone like me, whose parents were not native to canada but like myself he is by birth. He is interested in politics and I could very easily see him as an mp. he has the drive for it. the passion meh not really. the drive yes.
We were talking about subway extensions and he had no clue how things really worked politically. MONEY. scarborough subway extension not really needed and after looking into it I understand the dissenters. there is no justification for spending that much money with no real plan for anything other than 1 additional subway stop. No real plan to address future expansion (which any planner will tell should be there). No actual money spent on addressing future planning... this same thing got me thinking about the usa and how trump does not seem to have any long range prosperity plans. how what he does have is short term please the voter stuff but with no actual planning for what happens after. But does seem to have planned and is enacting that plan on how to go to war to get resources. Worse in an obvious way too. even worse with no actual balance the budget talks anywhere. Which here in canada is a big issue. If our goverment has no money WE have no money. I have to wonder about a country that has yet to tackle trillions and trillions of debt but will go to war- sorry "peace keeping actions" for very flimsy reasons...
politically my nervousness goes up more and more as I think about it. I consider myself very pacifist as well. but If I have to go to war to keep my greedy neighbors from potentially starting a war that could kill all of humanity... I will.
So any people feeling religiously prosecuted by our usa neighbors before you take it personally you have one canadian (myself) who will do anything to keep it from getting to that point. If I am going to die I want it to be from disease I already have or old age not stupid americans...

Last edited by rastsan, , Reason: more ranting
Reactions: Tizm

Tizm

JESSE, WE GOT TO COOK!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I agree about the inappropriation. the Old boys network is rearing their angry rich heads and screaming turn back time. Hoping that things don't go further; the world that existed in there younger days had the same gay people just hidden. Now these people who fought and fought hard for their rights are getting told we are taking those right you fought for away. Either starting a new fight or getting them all to go "meh why the f-ck should we stay where we are not wanted?"
point to make So guys married guys and girls married girls and the world did not fall apart and worse did not fall apart for over five to ten years. Now they have a guy in power pulling their exact agenda - with RANK hardcore profiteer ism and worse not even trying to hide it. which had really bad side effects worldwide 20 30 40 and50 years ago. We are talking rich old people who don't really need more money going for more money and having once fucked over many people are now doing it again. Then I come across some thread in a gaming forum that appears to be making fun of this?! really....?
So you usa residents the next time your insurance company denies your claim cause the rich people changed the laws in their favor and the guy you rent your apartment from charges you twice as much a year later and you wonder why the goverment is taxing you and not those same rich people remember you voted for the guy who went bankrupt x times business wise screwed many many people over so he wouldn't have to PAY them as YOUR president.
Any teacher of economics will tell you the immediate effects of just some of the things he has enacted. Walling off a country that supplies cheap labor and food will only raise the prices for YOU. Will only get certain groups of people (your citizens)who thought they would get more work work actually less(yeah usa citizens less work).... even funnier due to the fact that the extra goods that used to come in from mexico ARE NOT. Why? why grow stuff for a country that won't let you in and worse is making it very very hard to get anything in? that food you used to get for x cheap price is not going to come in. which means the factories and companies that used to depend on it will have to spend more money on getting it elsewhere. eventually closing them and if not raising prices nation wide which will have other very very bad effects. mexicans would rather grow food for themselves then get less for trying to send it to people making it harder and harder for them. its just common sense. why grow food for people if they are going to send it back? why grow it if there is no money to be made? -THATS JUST mexico.
The other not foreseen actions about a potential war with another country or countries and worse so the good old boys have access to resources? (yeah that is what it comes down to access to minerals/resources in land(s) that that countries government considers sacrosanct). Does that sound like a good reason to start a war? Rile up your countries religious zealots get them to help you start a war against another country that really had no problem with you until you came over for "peace keeping" purposes. Instead of paying what you should for a really good recycling program and more innovate products they would rather start A WAR.
as a canadian the profiteer ism that already existed was making me nervous. watching my southern neighbors start war after war for what looked like good reasons but what was really just a resource grab over and over is making me wonder if I should be getting MY people riled up and ready to take our unenlightened
southern neighbors out.
this wasn't good years ago and isn't good now. With food crises about to bloom worldwide watching a nation south to us waste time and resources on keeping the status quo up when that same status quo was NEVER feasible in the first place just holy--- --- - - - -- -... coming on a forum making fun of it... A potential world wide war. Because the good old boys want more money? because they want a return to the days where they felt superior and it was alright to use vaguely religious/non religious reasons to segregate others? that should have ended a LONG time ago.

at least in the 80s there were semi smarter business people in the usa who knew the value of desperation. they knew how to keep it a certain way to balance it out. greed TRUMPs all.
I could go on and on.
the chinese nervous because they finally cannot deny a resource crunch to their people. their neighbors won't be much help as the resources from them were already pillaged from those same neighbors in the second world war and subsequent aggressive actions. which means they also have to get it from somewhere. directly opposing the usa. Not really big news but.... If the only way now to balance things is with aggressive population control. War can only go so far. now that decisive victory in war does not come down to actual physical human numbers this means something else needs to be done and soon. which means they need to encourage homosexaulity, birth control and anything else that cuts population as much as possible. the more people who do not breed the better. Anyone else sensing a viral outbreak and a strange decrease in the number of people who can breed impending?
and yet the most important issue for the trump administration was a wall? Sure it might cut mexican numbers down is some weird way but it will also teach them how to empower themselves and NOT RELY ON ANYONE ELSE. Something the 80s businessman would have done anything to prevent.
Anyone think I am understating things? I really could go on and on...

sigh

edit:
over the weekend I had a discussion with someone like me, whose parents were not native to canada but like myself he is by birth. He is interested in politics and I could very easily see him as an mp. he has the drive for it. the passion meh not really. the drive yes.
We were talking about subway extensions and he had no clue how things really worked politically. MONEY. scarborough subway extension not really needed and after looking into it I understand the dissenters. there is no justification for spending that much money with no real plan for anything other than 1 additional subway stop. No real plan to address future expansion (which any planner will tell should be there). No actual money spent on addressing future planning... this same thing got me thinking about the usa and how trump does not seem to have any long range prosperity plans. how what he does have is short term please the voter stuff but with no actual planning for what happens after. But does seem to have planned and is enacting that plan on how to go to war to get resources. Worse in an obvious way too. even worse with no actual balance the budget talks anywhere. Which here in canada is a big issue. If our goverment has no money WE have no money. I have to wonder about a country that has yet to tackle trillions and trillions of debt but will go to war- sorry "peace keeping actions" for very flimsy reasons...
politically my nervousness goes up more and more as I think about it. I consider myself very pacifist as well. but If I have to go to war to keep my greedy neighbors from potentially starting a war that could kill all of humanity... I will.
So any people feeling religiously prosecuted by our usa neighbors before you take it personally you have one canadian (myself) who will do anything to keep it from getting to that point. If I am going to die I want it to be from disease I already have or old age not stupid americans...
Tldr???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: