"The DS Sucks" Grrrr

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That's the thing, he is very convincing, in a way that some of us would do to promote our favorite system.
Like exagerating on the capabilitys and mentioning tech information that don't mean absolutely nothing but sound amazing !!:)
Anyway as soon as you see him doing the same with the PSP and PS3, then you know what's the deal, but it's a good leugh and makes me think about myself when I go on and on with my friends on how bad the PSP is and why should they get a DS instead.
I think I should shot up too !:lol

Verocity

Ö!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah he just wants attention..

yay my new sig
biggrin.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The first thing that puts new people off on the DS is the two screens. The two screens takes a bit of getting used to and feels a little wierd. Once your used to them though, its a great handheld. My girlfriend hates the DS only because she can't get used to the 2 screens. I've got her a pink DS for xmas so she better like it.

Verocity

Ö!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but women love the interactive games like yoshi, they really love them. But the complicated cordinatioin games like Maro Kart are hard for them. She'll like it get her some yoshi type games.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Why doesnt he just get a psp and then STFU...
He has a PSP, as you may see in his "PSP sucks" video.

Talking with Jon

Scroll down to the "DS sucks" video. Look to the right. Enjoy. You will probably agree with everything he has to say in that video, even though the DS one let you see that all his points are made up.

It's just amazing how much crap people can pile onto a subject, without having a clue what it's about. And I'm not talking about the video guy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3