The Division 2 Bug May Affect Weapon Damage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hichamedd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
A few players believe that the launch of World Tier 5 and its going with title update presented or revealed a bug in The Division 2 that is causing their weapon harm to recognizably diminish. Players originally shared the perception on The Division subreddit, however there is some difference about what could conceivably be causing it.

The first poster, Yoyuyi999, posted a video demonstrating a loadout in The Division 2 with weapon harm of 19,955 (8,792 with standardization on). At that point, when the player changes to an alternate loadout and afterward back to the first loadout, the weapon harm drops to 17,212 (7,584 with standardization). The player guarantees that they have tried the weapon harm against adversaries and that it is a real harm drop, not only a UI bug from exchanging loadouts.

to fix this obviously new Division 2 weapon glitch is to log out and log back in. Yoyuyi999 reports that logging out with the right loadout prepared and afterward back in will fix straighten out the weapon damage. Be that as it may, exchanging loadouts will clearly repeat the bug and drop the weapon damage.

Some have countered the first poster saying that they can't duplicate a similar issue and that something explicit to the first poster case might be at work. That may likewise recommend that if this is genuinely a bug, it probably won't influence all players. Also, some case that it is a visual bug , where The Division 2's UI isn't accurately refreshing while the damage itself is continuing as before. Be that as it may, another redditor shared his very own video experience, which seems to back up the presence of the bug:

It might take the game's engineer Massive Entertainment to clear up the damage on this one and to affirm whether a bug is at work for this situation or not. In the event that the bug is affirmed, it was likely presented on April 5, 2019 with the arrival of World Tier 5 and the Invasion update that changed Skills and Mods.

if the event affirmed to be valid, Massive will clearly need to fix the issue before the April 25th launch of the establishment's initial 8-player strike, Operation Dark Hours.

The Division 2 is available now for PC, PS4, and Xbox One

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    that game's engine is really fucking intensive so it runs like literal shit on xbox 360 and ps3
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah I'm getting value creep again. I look at a $50 console "but for just a few more dollars you could get XYZ" and I end up considering the Steam Deck.
    +2
    like the lighting in that game was genuinely so good
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not getting dragged into that again.
    i dont get why they didn't port the one game that ran the worst on consoles, to pc
    like you port everything to pc except the one game where it would make the most sense. why. what do you gain from this
    is sega just personally fucking with me? are they laughing while watching me through my kinect camera as i get up to restart my xbox for the third time because the game froze again
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Buy handhelds from five below better quality
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Valve probably going to do another refresh of the deck this fall with rog ally like specs tbh
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A smaller form factor would be nice too.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A shield portable 2 would be nice aye Nvidia
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The big leap in all things tech is when carbon based chips start hitting.
    Longer battery life cooler temps and faster! What's not to like lol (probably expensive as hell)
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [checks my dildo(s) batteries, coolant and lube] :O [promptly replaces them] :D
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol not even for sale yet to public, and already sold out. I'd like to get one but ill wait for the hype to calm down.
    +1
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    I'm pretty sure I wasn't on GBAtemp at all yesterday, whenever I tried to go onto the website I got an unexpected database error
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We all teamed together and decided you needed a day off, so we blocked you.
    +2
    No one expects the database errors!!!
    +2
    Hey a thought occurred to me... If they are unexpected database errors, are there expected database errors?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, that's just a pre-order term to make the product look better it's not sold out
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never expect a website to last 24/7 it's like section 8
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Never expect a website to last 24/7 it's like section 8