Hacking The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking

tefo17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just saying, I use a kingdom SD Card in a 5.5.1 Wii U and the loadiine works greatly. Super Mario 3D world loading is a quite slow at the beggining and starting a course, but nothing that bores me. I'm very happy since the Brasil people suffer a lot to buy retail games.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just looking for a couple yes or no answers

1 If I have tube hax set up correctly, can I still watch youtube?

2 If I have tube hax set up correctly can I access the e shop?

Don't need it explained.
Please and Thank You
i'm on 5.5.1
1) No
2) Yes

Should I update from 5.4 to 5.5.1? From what I hear, launcher websites work better on it. Also, how do I update a spoofed Wii U?
You could, but when an IOSU exploit is found on 5.3.2 or 5.4.0, don't cry. There are no benefits to updating.

Walo

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hello! Ran the kernel exploit in order to try DS games and it's working great. But I don't understand what I need to do for SNES VC games to show up on loadline, the directory is same as the DS games (forgot exactly what but it's Wii u > games I believe). Any help would be appreciated!

Or maybe they need a special code in brackets like DS games?

Last edited by Walo,

NiteSite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK followed the guide to a T. When using Mongoose Free v5.6 I kept getting the following error: CGI failure. I installed Xampp and this got me up and running. I would prefer to have mongoose as it is just 1 exe. Is there something I can do?

pbsk8

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I get stuck on this screen when I choose fw 551 when accessing the page

2016_05_08_13_20_44.jpg

Any idea how to fix this? I am on 551 U

JorgeSalgado

Trophies
XP
I keep getting this error, guys :
Can you please help me? I can run the exploit, I just can't run the games.
It's really pissing me off 'cause it's was working pretty well yesterday!

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) No
2) Yes

You could, but when an IOSU exploit is found on 5.3.2 or 5.4.0, don't cry. There are no benefits to updating.
Isn't the benefit to updating that you can play online?

I'm on 5.4 and can't use the Xenoblade Chronicles X online functions. Tells me I need to update in order to go online.

Solid_Aigis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get stuck on this screen when I choose fw 551 when accessing the page

2016_05_08_13_20_44.jpg

Any idea how to fix this? I am on 551 U
If you are hosting your own files, I had trouble there too. Instead of using your ip host, go to http://loadiine.ovh/ which hosts the exploits. It should be the first one on the drop down bar to boot up the homebrew launcher and the second one for the kexploit10. Just hit submit and it should go by itself. I found this method works a lot smoother

Last edited by Solid_Aigis,

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't the benefit to updating that you can play online?

I'm on 5.4 and can't use the Xenoblade Chronicles X online functions. Tells me I need to update in order to go online.
Spoof to 5.5.1 and you can play online while really being on 5.4.0. It only changes the version.bin that the games/Nintendo looks for to see what you're on. The rest of the files are left alone.

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spoof to 5.5.1 and you can play online while really being on 5.4.0. It only changes the version.bin that the games/Nintendo looks for to see what you're on. The rest of the files are left alone.
Oh ok. I didn't know spoofing was a thing yet. All I know about Wii U hacking right now is block updates via DNS settings and load loadiine.ovh site everytime I want to play.

I'll look into how to spoof it.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh ok. I didn't know spoofing was a thing yet. All I know about Wii U hacking right now is block updates via DNS settings and load loadiine.ovh site everytime I want to play.

I'll look into how to spoof it.
You can't play online via Loadiine games though. Only disc games that you own.

NintendoGamer31

Trophies
XP
Country
hey all, new to the site, and was wondering if i could get some help on this Wiiu hacking. I'm not very good technically and also running on OS X which is another pain lol

so i got my sd card set up with home-brew channel and my games in the correct folders but this exploit I'm having trouble as i have no idea wha I'm supposed to be doing.

i downloaded at long last , renamed the folders inside and tried to run the has server.jar through terminal. when it runs is hows now exploits or errors and then i het can't bin port are you using Skype .

i don't have a windows machine or access to one and this its making life difficult .

Any help would be appreciated. but for today I'm done lol

Thanks

Last edited by NintendoGamer31,

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey all, new to the site, and was wondering if i could get some help on this Wiiu hacking. I'm not very good technically and also running on OS X which is another pain lol

so i got my sd card set up with home-brew channel and my games in the correct folders but this exploit I'm having trouble as i have no idea wha I'm supposed to be doing.

i downloaded at long last , renamed the folders inside and tried to run the has server.jar through terminal. when it runs is hows now exploits or errors and then i het can't bin port are you using Skype .

i don't have a windows machine or access to one and this its making life difficult .

Thanks
Simply go to http://loadiine.ovh using the Wii U Web browser.

No need to run your own server.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks
Why are you posting in this thread asking questions about things that aren't in the OP?! You don't need that

Get the Homebrew Launcher
Read it's thread about set up
Get Loadiine or whatever hack(s) you want
Read it's/their thread(s) about set up
Launch Mongoose
Point it to the Homebrew Launcher's www folder
Point the Wii U browser URL to the IP and port that Mongoose specifies

Last edited by fiveighteen,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users