The Cyanogenmod Circlejerk

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I think it would be better suited to port KitKat lollipop or even marshmallow than an ancient and insecure Android version ;)

yuck, I hate newer versions >.< I don't care about "insecure", because I know how to not break my phone :P There were so many changes, that broke stuff, that I want to downgrade for this reason. Meh, I think I'll just try out a CM12.1 for this thread's sake, but I think I'll somehow find out a way to port 2.3.x to my device :P

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
yuck, I hate newer versions >.< I don't care about "insecure", because I know how to not break my phone :P There were so many changes, that broke stuff, that I want to downgrade for this reason. Meh, I think I'll just try out a CM12.1 for this thread's sake, but I think I'll somehow find out a way to port 2.3.x to my device :P
Yeah its not hard to do it, in the end downloading the cm source downloads every version starting from cm7(android 2.4 ) to cm13(android 6). The end decision is yours ;)

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
you would need a 2.3 bootloader for that though. this is one of the reasons ubuntu touch (based on 4.4 actually) can't be ported to all devices

Reactions: Sono

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
you would need a 2.3 bootloader for that though. this is one of the reasons ubuntu touch (based on 4.4 actually) can't be ported to all devices

Welp... Then I'll need another method to make 4.4.2 look like GB :P I'll try out CM12.1, I hope there's a statusbar mod, and/or a GB theme :P

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I'll try out CM12.1, I hope there's a statusbar mod, and/or a GB theme :P
Here you go. :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Davidosky99 Could you compile a CM12.1 sometime if you have time? If downloading and compiling really takes that long, I don't have the time. :(
My parents wouldn't allow me to let the computer stay on overnight...

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
lol yes
(iirc you have the galaxy y? if so, try flashing the percy kernel via odin for permanent cwm)

I have too many shit on it to wipe everything :(
Btw, I had "Hyperion" on my GalaxyY, and it was the best I have used on this shit, but I might one day suun™ try it out :P

Edit: I have no problem with temporary CWM, so I'm not gonna bother :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH