Hacking The Conduit AMV Anime Edition Mod Patches

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
good in theory but when put into practice in a monetary based economy it fails because human behaviour (notice i didnt say nature, because greed isnt natural) leads to corruption.

You just said a mouthful brother! I would like to share this with you infact I hope you like it. To say I found it very interesting...Would be an understatement at best
ohmy.gif

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

cheech794

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome mod vettacossx. Just two question,what do you do at this step
bink.png
And secondly how did you edit the video?

WaRMarinE

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hahaha, well done vettacossX. I hope you dont get the freezes i get at the game :S. Im guessing is becuase of the modded cinematics.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@wolfgang
The Wii Theme Team and I just finished this today actually...Will be up this week when Symular_syns Ghost Rider with NEW EFFECTS
wink.gif
is done and we have a lightning theme by Vapiai on the way as well we tend to release in 3's
wink.gif

Heres a preview of the finished product When it is release you can find it where you find ALL of our CSM at this link
wink.gif
the Theme Release Thread
wink.gif

http://pspplayground.condor.serverpro3.com....php?board=96.0

Here is a vid
wink.gif

@ WarMarine
I can confirm that bug it happens in Cios Rev 13b...Yet if you install (rollback) to Rev 11 it works with NO LAG (but you loose wiispeak support)

Yet as you can see in the video none of the choppy vid lag when going from one menu to the next...That is only in Newer Cios...IMHO its best to stick with rev9-11 if you have no desire to use Usb accessories over compatibility that is...Rev 11 was the last solid Cios release i have used...

@ cheech
what you do at that point is simply fill both the Height and width boxes the same res (640x448) and click Bink it! then wait
tongue.gif
it can take a while but when its done you can view it in radtools and if your happy with it
swap it out with wii scrubber simple as that
wink.gif

@TRush

Nah its cool there are always "haters" bro it happens we get used to it i just bite there heads off and move on it makes me feel better and maybe if im lucky it changes the other persons perspective on what some people consider disrespectful...I dont make ANYONE EARN MY RESPECT i think thats a ASSHOLE statement...I offer respect freely people can earn my disrespect by simply telling me what i "must agree with" or why its "ok" for them to judge but when it comes to being judged then there tune will change....I realize its a bias asshole point of view yes...But heres thing bro...I can accept my faults and because of that i try to work on them...Its not easy being an angry red head all the time you know people! LMAO

cheech794

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
@ cheech
what you do at that point is simply fill both the Height and width boxes the same res (640x448) and click Bink it! then wait
tongue.gif
it can take a while but when its done you can view it in radtools and if your happy with it
swap it out with wii scrubber simple as that
wink.gif

Thanks vettacossx, now the only problem is that wiiscrubber says i have no disk space on the iso. Could it have to do with the fact that it is trimmed in wiiscrubber?

dimmujed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. It's the Conduit
2. This is piracy due to the anime
3. How does the anime even remotely relate to the game
4. Who would want this?

phil3254

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this thread aged well now that this has been used to make COUNTLESS mortal kombat 9 fatalities custom made by homebrewers, and the bik file format has and is in 2022 still widely used in many commercial games. feels good to be right all the time for VettacossX. Ya know! LULZ! never did let others dictate eh?! hahaha!

Today this technique has been made to create countless game mods :)

Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    LTT also did it
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    jdhello
    @SylverReZ that guy seriously spent over 2 grand on that hot wheels pc?
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    LTT is a noob
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if...