• Replies 161
  • Likes 20

GoldenEye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I made this I wasn't aware of an stb files since the consoles I tested this on only had pcx files.
.stb files are from pc, they'rethe room files, and your converter does convert .stb files to XML, just not all of them, so im not sure how everything would work in a mod with custom floors, and I'm still trying to work on getting mods to load on the switch cause i could never understandhow Layeredfs worked

D

Deleted User

OP
.stb files are from pc, they'rethe room files, and your converter does convert .stb files to XML, just not all of them, so im not sure how everything would work in a mod with custom floors, and I'm still trying to work on getting mods to load on the switch cause i could never understandhow Layeredfs worked
Looks like I may need to refresh my memory than, as I havnt used console mods since antibirth came out tbh

Custom floors shouldnt need converting though. At least on the Vita and Wii u I made the starting room large and full of items using the PC tools

GoldenEye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like I may need to refresh my memory than, as I havnt used console mods since antibirth came out tbh

Custom floors shouldnt need converting though. At least on the Vita and Wii u I made the starting room large and full of items using the PC tools

Alright, I'll give it a shot, thanks for letting me know, I'll tell you what i figure out

Creatable

Trophies
Website
hentaihaven.net
XP
Country
United States
From what I have noticed, you have to have the actual mod folder, so if you can download a mod from the workplace and find the folder containing that mod, then i would assume so, go give it a shot!
I have the folder, however usually the program detects an enormous amount of mods..

GoldenEye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just Isaac is pissed, an audio mod with no lua files.
I experienced issues with certain files converting, I'm not sure audio files would need to be converted, but i suggest running it through the converter and trying to load it, then report back alright? I'm trying to build a list of what works and what doesnt and what needs to be converted and what doesnt

Creatable

Trophies
Website
hentaihaven.net
XP
Country
United States
I experienced issues with certain files converting, I'm not sure audio files would need to be converted, but i suggest running it through the converter and trying to load it, then report back alright? I'm trying to build a list of what works and what doesnt and what needs to be converted and what doesnt
Actually, I'd prefer a tutorial.. If you could make that that would be amazing. Or at least help me. What do I do with the converted folder? I have LayeredFS.

GoldenEye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I'd prefer a tutorial.. If you could make that that would be amazing. Or at least help me. What do I do with the converted folder? I have LayeredFS.
On that you're at the same point as me, I think looking back to layeredfs tutorials from the 3ds might help but im not sure if they work the same way or not, if i can get a set way to run things i'll gladly make a tutorial

Creatable

Trophies
Website
hentaihaven.net
XP
Country
United States
On that you're at the same point as me, I think looking back to layeredfs tutorials from the 3ds might help but im not sure if they work the same way or not, if i can get a set way to run things i'll gladly make a tutorial
I understand layeredfs, just this is a bit foreign. I'll try the most common method then.

GoldenEye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand layeredfs, just this is a bit foreign. I'll try the most common method then.
Sounds good, Let me know if that works okay? As much experience as i have with hacked consoles and programming and code diving of my own, i have never understood layeredfs and especially not SaltySD, SaltySD was god awful

Creatable

Trophies
Website
hentaihaven.net
XP
Country
United States
Sounds good, Let me know if that works okay? As much experience as i have with hacked consoles and programming and code diving of my own, i have never understood layeredfs and especially not SaltySD, SaltySD was god awful
I got it to work! You need to create a directory in /atmosphere/titles/ called "010021C000B6A000"
then create a directory inside of that called RomFS, and inside of that directory put everything on the inside of your converted folder (except for anything that refers to workshop or metadata, that can stay back)
Then boot LayeredFS and you should be good to go if you start Isaac.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Sasori if LUA Mods could somehow be implemented, that would be amazing...

Reactions: GoldenEye

GoldenEye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it to work! You need to create a directory in /atmosphere/titles/ called "010021C000B6A000"
then create a directory inside of that called RomFS, and inside of that directory put everything on the inside of your converted folder (except for anything that refers to workshop or metadata, that can stay back)
Then boot LayeredFS and you should be good to go if you start Isaac.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Sasori if LUA Mods could somehow be implemented, that would be amazing...
Awesome!!! So the audio files loaded properly!?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...