The BIG Football Thread

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Casemiro is a very good hire. I think he was the instrumental piece that Real Madrid was missing before they won the three Champions Leagues in a row. It also makes sense to Casemiro, he fell to the bench at the Bernabéu, this way he has a better chance to be the main defensive midfielder and his salary will be massively improved. Let's see if it's confirmed.

I still think Manchester United would need a starting central midfielder, and a starting centre forward if Ronaldo leaves. They could have gotten Matheus Nunes, he's a very good player. It was a massive business by Wolves, to get Nunes for less than they'll get for White.

Next day edit: the real values of White's transfer to Nottingham Forest are an initial fee of 30M that can add up to 42M euros; way below the rumored 53M value I had read before.

Last edited by Dark_Phoras,
Reactions: Lostbhoy and Flame

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not feeling it. Smacks of desperation and obviously the money was THE factor. Deal done in a DAY after no mentions whatsoever??? Reminds me a bit of Di Maria.... Cracking player, signed for Utd out of nowhere and was nowhere near the player he was for Real.

I feel for McTominey, he's obviously the one to be pushed aside as Fred and Casemiro are the Brazil partnership. I've never liked Fred and feel McTominey flourishes without him but I do have a solution.... Put Casemiro in McGuires position and send him on a free. Hell, a one legged scarecrow would be better than McGuire.

But of course, Casemiro is a good player so I could be totally wrong about him!

On another note...... Oooops @AmandaRose :evil:

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not feeling it. Smacks of desperation and obviously the money was THE factor. Deal done in a DAY after no mentions whatsoever??? Reminds me a bit of Di Maria.... Cracking player, signed for Utd out of nowhere and was nowhere near the player he was for Real.

I feel for McTominey, he's obviously the one to be pushed aside as Fred and Casemiro are the Brazil partnership. I've never liked Fred and feel McTominey flourishes without him but I do have a solution.... Put Casemiro in McGuires position and send him on a free. Hell, a one legged scarecrow would be better than McGuire.

But of course, Casemiro is a good player so I could be totally wrong about him!

On another note...... Oooops @AmandaRose :evil:
You say Oooops I say good result concidering lol.

Lundstram did fuck all wrong and wasn't even a yellow. How the fuck the ref gave a red card is beyond me. Willie Collum is a fucking awful ref.

As for wee Fredo's red card he is a moron. He never learns.

Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: Lostbhoy

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've seen it and i agree, bit harsh but MAYBE a wee shout for dangerous but i dont really buy it.

Besides, we still got tomorrow to go lol
Hey if I were you I would be more worried about Monday. The way UTD are playing I would not be surprised if Liverpool score 7 or 8 goals lol.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, I've already written that one off to be honest but you never..... Can't even finish that tbh!

I did like the tweet that went about that said Liverpool have injury worries upfront but they stil got Salah, Firmino and Mcguire :rofl2:

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just had a thought and that is if Man Utd fail to score in their next two games then the only choice they have for goal of the month will have been scored by someone that doesn't even play for them. Yep the OG by Brighton player Alexis Mac Allister :rofl2:

• Haha

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
We've seen this before. The United players wake up and give it their all, get some good results, to then return to their general apathy and lack of commitment. At which point the directors dismiss the manager. It was obvious that the players weren't making an effort in the previous matches this season.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Great result, well done and welcome aboard!

Draws 2moro at 5.........(after the eurovision-esque build up) :toot:
Shame Man Utd ain't in the draw as we would fucking destroy them if we had been drawn against em :rofl2:

Anyway my hopes for the draw are that we get.

Porto
Tottenham
Borussia Dortmund

Then we should finish top of the group without a problem lol.

@Lostbhoy who you hoping Celtic get?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Shame Man Utd ain't in the draw as we would fucking destroy them if we had been drawn against em :rofl2:

Anyway my hopes for the draw are that we get.

Porto
Tottenham
Borussia Dortmund

Then we should finish top of the group without a problem lol.

@Lostbhoy who you hoping Celtic get?

Tottenham and Dortmund will eat you alive. :p1ng:

• Haha

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: