The BIG Football Thread

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Top 4 battle will be intense this year, 5 teams that "should" be on the 4 CL spots and then you have Tottenham and Everton that will also compete for the spots. Crazy.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ronaldo approves the 4 -0 score

Ronaldo.jpg

SO DO I

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Pretty much the perfect set of results this weekend. we won, everyone fighting for top 4 didn't. Hope Van Gaal pulls off a Barcelona, when he almost relegated them :ph34r:
Leicester are impressive btw, draws against everton and us and putting 5 past united. Cheers kristianity! :grog: (Now beat Chelsea)

R

rckstr7

Nice.. Thread is sticky'd nowJust wanna say exactly 1 month till the msn trio plays :toot:

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yeah, can't remember my details at all or the details for the email I used. Seems kinda dead here tbh :( 2 posts in 17 days

Yeah, I dunno, hardly check the 'Temp anymore, once or twice weekly, not more. I just don't have any Nintendo consoles left, and all I play is LoL anyway. Hardly anything else, for the past 2 years. No LoL community here too so fuck it

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
same.. i don't touch nintendo consoles apart from a few weeks when the new pokemon games are out. I just play ultimate team on fifa 15 xbox one.. it's so addictive B-)
Ugh I feel sick just thinking about giving money to EA Sports, holy shit they are a bad company that overprices their products. So annoying really, can't support them anymore. Fun games though, but better enjoyed for free.
B0D1Q1zIMAACXG6.jpg

10 Years of the GOAT. Hopefully 10 more to come.

:bow:
Not bad, not bad at all! Really think CR07 could've done better if he was earlier in the Primera Division though, it's hard to say really. That 2011-2012 season wtf :o

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: