The BIG Football Thread

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
City have longer to go to catch up with Man U in the glory hunter stakes than they do to catch up with them on titles.

As for City fading away or the balance of power shifting, I think a lot is going to depend on what happens with Man U when Fergie goes. They've had the luxury of complete stability and certainty in their manager's ability for a long time now and it might be a bit of a culture shock to no longer have that.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Why the hell did Hodgson choose Downing over Anderson, pretty sure Downing has literally done nothing at all this season. Would of even chosen Sturridge over Downing. Bit surprised Cahill is there instead of Ferdinand as well.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Why the hell did Hodgson choose Downing over Anderson, pretty sure Downing has literally done nothing at all this season. Would of even chosen Sturridge over Downing. Bit surprised Cahill is there instead of Ferdinand as well.
Bit sad for Ferdinand he can't go, he'll be gutted .... Although it's an excellent move for United, the way he's been playing too, what a great player. It's sad Kompany also has some time to rest now for the City fans, they are lucky Belgium just keeps fucking up.

Looking forward to Euro 2012! Can't wait for Welbeck his performances, what a great season for him.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP

i agree Downing was shit all season.

i dont understand why he didn't pick Ferdinand too.

i hope he plays rooney and welbeck up front.

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Relevant:
522280_351392248261608_318701758197324_963684_1990155704_n.jpg

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Everybody taking a dig at Tevez.
Fergie said City would never win the title in his lifetime, he should stop acting so fucking cocky if he wants frikking respect.
He deserved that poster from Tevez, if he can say whatever shit he wants so can Tevez.

Also like Tevez said
""It seems like Ferguson is the President of England," Tevez told reporters at Ezeiza airport as he returned to Buenos Aires.

"Because every time he speaks badly of a player or when he always talked rubbish about me, I never went out to say he had to apologise. When you mess up you should go out and apologise, but I do not apologise.”

Zalda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Everybody taking a dig at Tevez.
Fergie said City would never win the title in his lifetime, he should stop acting so fucking cocky if he wants frikking respect.
He deserved that poster from Tevez, if he can say whatever shit he wants so can Tevez.

Also like Tevez said
""It seems like Ferguson is the President of England," Tevez told reporters at Ezeiza airport as he returned to Buenos Aires.

"Because every time he speaks badly of a player or when he always talked rubbish about me, I never went out to say he had to apologise. When you mess up you should go out and apologise, but I do not apologise.”
does England even have a president? god that guy is stupid as shit.
of course SAF has loads of influence everywhere he goes, he's practically a living legend and one of the best managers to ever walk the earth. what a good striker from argentina with some mental problems thinks about him doesn't matter to anyone else than tevez himself.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FAO Liverpool fans.

Excited at the prospect of Bob Martinez?

I do have to laugh at one of our former managers, potentially managing one of the famous names in english football.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
I see detestable cheat Solskjaer is being linked with the Villa job, as if I needed another reason to hope they go down.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fwwdw.png

Buck B-)

And it looks like we have a realistic chance at signing Gylfi !
If you sign Gylfi then you have a future star.
And if you have a future star then you have a future winning team.
And if you have a future winning team then you win games.
And when you win games you win competions.
And when you win competitions you become sucessful
And when you are succesful you become Champions.
And when you become champions you don't need to swtich to DirecTV

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
UCL Finals today. The broadcast here is so delayed, I'm not sure it's worth watching when I'd already know who won beforehand.

I still think Bayern will win.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
UCL Finals today. The broadcast here is so delayed, I'm not sure it's worth watching when I'd already know who won beforehand.

I'm rooting for Chelsea so hard, if they win my local favourite team, Club Brugge FC, will get a much better opponent in the CL qualifiers :O
It's so important moneywise.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP

I'm rooting for Chelsea so hard, if they win my local favourite team, Club Brugge FC, will get a much better opponent in the CL qualifiers :O
It's so important moneywise.

im sorry but i want Bayern to win. fuck Chelsea.

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: