MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm fan of Snes9x myself, since it plays all my personal favorites just fine, and accurate enough for my needs. It also isn't TOO resource-hungry, until I start a game using the FX chips. I use Starfox 2 as my benchmark game. If an emulator can run it full-speed, then it's good to go.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have used the best sens emulators, these are pretty good and work very fast. I get more positive activities with this emulator. You can check out the best sens emulator reviews.

Not sure why you dig a topic from 2013, but anyway here is my opinion on this:

Higan is the best now so I recommend trying,
but if your PC is not capable of such go, to snes9x,
it's still updated regularly and works with any potato PC

Reactions: RayleoPatel

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
after knowing znes was so inaccurate makes me wondering if I should repeat all my snes play during post-snes era, as I only played using zsnes back then :(

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is considered the best snes emulator on the net? It's zsnes for me even if it hasn't been updated in years.

I will go with three: ZNSES, SNES9X and Higan. Depending on what you are looking for. I have three. No competition for me. They are an awesome emulators. :P

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
BSNES/Higan is the most accurate, althought it requires a powerful machine to run fullspeed.

SNES9X is a very good emulator. Very accurate and runs every games almost perfectly, and it doesn't require a super computer to run. This one is recommended for everyday use.

ZSNES/SNES9X 1.43/SNESGT are quite obsolete, or less accurate, but they remain used, mostly for older ROMhacks, especially when console verified content doesn't work well on better emulators. I personally like SNESGT in this case, it provides excellent emulation, and most of the stuff I ran on it worked perfectly.

Reactions: Deleted User

Subzero100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah accurate but too complicated to use making it totally useless for me, zsnes all the way with snes9x on the wii a close second.

D

Deleted User

My preferred choice is SNES9x. zSNES has an ugly interface. Haven't tried BSNES before, my PC probably can't handle it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, now that you mention the stone it seems that you watched the anime