asdf

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So today, I woke up at 4:30 AM to get on a plane 3 hours later to fly to a different state. That was not pleasant. I fell over while getting my luggage checked from the lack of sleep. I have a scrape on my elbow now, yay.

So after I got off the plane (I was flying from Arizona to California, which is where I live), I decided to pull out my copy of Pokémon Gold to see if it still works. And it does. I've been doing the glitch where you are able to get all 3 starters and I now have a level 18 Quillava, 17 Crocanaw(spelling?), and a level 17 Bayleef. I just beat Bugzy and I'm in Ilex Forest.

Another thing I found when I got home is the DS Lite I ordered came. It came in it's original box and it came with Hori screen protectors, 2 extra stylus's, and a power converter. It works like a charm and is very bright. I'll take some picture when I have the chance.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yay!
biggrin.gif
Congrats on all the good luck.
smile.gif

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
can you explain this starter glitch i've never heard of it...
/me wonders if it will work on his pkmn silver AU cart

asdf

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice job on the 3-month bump :/

Anyway, You go through the game as normal until Elm's assistant gives you the Poké Balls. Catch a Pokémon and deposit your starter into the PC. change boxes and shut it off before the saving message goes all the way through. Start a new game, go through as normal and your starter should be in the PC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?