Gaming THAT iso site was hacked

kurocygnus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was doing some... research... And saw that EVERY 3DS game post was deleted. The only post on the section is from a admin who writed: "ALL PASSWORDS WERE COMPROMISED. ALL PASSWORDS ARE IN A ZIP ON THE DARK WEB."
If you have an account there, I suggest changing your password on other websites that uses the same one.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Dragon (Admin) said:
PASSWORDS WERE LEAKED FROM THE BREACH! THESE ARE SOME PASSWORDS TO USERS

[Deleted]

THESE ARE JUST SELECT FEW. ALL PASSWORDS WERE COMPROMISED. ALL PASSWORDS ARE IN A ZIP ON THE DARK WEB.

D

Deleted User

lmfao I just changed my password for nearly everywhere else only YESTERDAY
There's like one or maybe two sites I still need to change them on though so I'll go and do that now

Reactions: Aneesh India

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
random iso user said:
The guys who hacked this site are trolling around here most likely (logged in with others usernames). The server admin have to set off the site and flash a backup. I thought vbulletin was one of the secure forums until now... meh.
Not when you don't update the forum software after several vbulletin exploits went public.

iso version current 4.2.3
latest 5.2.5

Was guaranteed to happen.
If you're making an account on a warez site, you should NEVER use your real E-Mail. Go to 10minutemail.net and get a temporary E-Mail.

Even if the sites don't get hacked, they are run by shady guys who could sell your login info.
Who cares about email, the worst thing is reusing passwords on different sites.

Last edited by zoogie,
Reactions: fodder

WolfHeroEX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine was generated from another site, then randomized again with the same numbers/letters/symbols in a different order.
... I don't use it anywhere else. But man, that sucks. I get why someone would do it, but... Still why?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*