Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
IMG_6995.PNG

The buttons for post reply, save promotion, attach as thumbnail and full image, all are sort of hard to read. This is on mobile--Safari.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
This is an older oversight that was present since the beta, and I'm pretty sure people have mentioned it already, but it's still not fixed, so might as well mention it again.

On profile pages, the Following and Followers blocks still use 6 profiles instead of 8. They didn't get updated from the old TempStyle.

upload_2018-3-24_17-50-6.png
upload_2018-3-24_17-50-19.png

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
"Marks a best answer on a watched question" doesn't get saved.
"Don't mark Alerts as read" doesn't seem to work.
News can't be removed from Portal.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
tempStyle 2 (light and dark) fixes:

- account menu XP section display fixed on Firefox (desktop and mobile)
- number of followers and following members on profile page increased to 8 (desktop and mobile)
- prevented iOS from skinning elements (desktop and mobile)
- thread op display marker now shows (mobile)
- patreon banner height fixed (mobile)
- new XP level marker (mobile)

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@shaunj66 just as a heads up, I still get notifications from one of the Mag staff posts if someone edits the OP I made (stickied still I believe?). You will find it quite easily if you want me to help test something. Not really a tempstyle2 feedback, but should it work like this?

Can't find it now anymore, but it showed the change reason while I couldn't access the thread anymore :)

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Re-post:
Icons (like the switch icon, 3ds icon, etc) look weird in the "Newest Downloads" box, as if there was something wrong with the borders and the alpha channel of the icon's picture, kind of jaggy, specially noticeable on the dark theme, on chrome for windows.

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Suspended Patrons look slightly weird, the X spills onto the Patron banner
4078-firefox_3ae5b.png

I'm aware this isn't a huge issue but I thought I should mention it anyway, in case its a quick fix.

D

Deleted User

Classic style was removed.... Kind of bummed, Something about the original style was kind of great about it.

Reactions: IC_

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Classic style was removed.... Kind of bummed, Something about the original style was kind of great about it.
Intended change. The old style was already obsolete when TempStyle 2 got released: it didn't get any fixes and new features. It was just a matter of time when it got removed.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
D

Deleted-351540

I like tempStyle 2. But can we at least get thread page indicators under the thread title back in the forums? It was a nice feature and it helps me decide if I want to read the thread.

For example: a thread has 155 replies. How many pages of replies is that? Do I really wanna read through 29 pages of stuff? Now I can't tell how many pages there are, so I have to open the thread and look that way. It also was helpful to get to the last page quickly. Now I have to click multiple times to achieve what was initially a single click.

Thanks for looking.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I like tempStyle 2. But can we at least get thread page indicators under the thread title back in the forums? It was a nice feature and it helps me decide if I want to read the thread.

For example: a thread has 155 replies. How many pages of replies is that? Do I really wanna read through 29 pages of stuff? Now I can't tell how many pages there are, so I have to open the thread and look that way. It also was helpful to get to the last page quickly. Now I have to click multiple times to achieve what was initially a single click.

Thanks for looking.
You mean these?

Screenshot_20180907-063236.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head