Tempmas 2013, Week 3: I can just picture it now!

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here's my photo.

1474621_788061914552755_898514018_n.jpg
I'm wearing a wool cap my grandma made for me and a T-shirt I received from my parent's friends, who were with us yesterday.
The writing on the T-shirt is :

"This year I'll stop:

• Smoking
  • Drinking
  • Gaming*
*5 minutes per day"

Merry Christmas everybody!

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
OFF TOPIC: Chrome blocks off page 2 for me, says it's hazardous software present on that site (or something, it's in Swedish so I don't know the words).
Basically, malware hidden away at that page somehow according to chrome.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
OFF TOPIC: Chrome blocks off page 2 for me, says it's hazardous software present on that site (or something, it's in Swedish so I don't know the words).
Basically, malware hidden away at that page somehow according to chrome.

Hmmm...
Status list of current services for forums.mangafox.me is what ?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this website may harm your computer .

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 9 times in the past 90 days .

What happened when Google visited this site ?
Of the 4567 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days , 4176 page download and install malware without the user's consent . The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-12-25 , and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-12-25 .
Malicious software includes 2129 exploit ( s ) . Successful infection resulted in an average of 3 new processes on the target machine .

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain , including smailyerikkins.biz / .

This site was hosted on 1 network , including AS16265 ( LEASEWEB ) .

Does this site to function as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware not ?
In the past 90 days, forums.mangafox.me seems to function as an intermediary for the infection of 3 site , including mangafox.com / , tinyurl.com / , search.com.vn / .

This site has hosted malicious software ?
No , this site has not hosted malicious software in the past 90 days .

It happened like?
In some cases , third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites , cause us to show the warning message .

_Mary_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hmmm...
Status list of current services for forums.mangafox.me is what ?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this website may harm your computer .

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 9 times in the past 90 days .

What happened when Google visited this site ?
Of the 4567 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days , 4176 page download and install malware without the user's consent . The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-12-25 , and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-12-25 .
Malicious software includes 2129 exploit ( s ) . Successful infection resulted in an average of 3 new processes on the target machine .

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain , including smailyerikkins.biz / .

This site was hosted on 1 network , including AS16265 ( LEASEWEB ) .

Does this site to function as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware not ?
In the past 90 days, forums.mangafox.me seems to function as an intermediary for the infection of 3 site , including mangafox.com / , tinyurl.com / , search.com.vn / .

This site has hosted malicious software ?
No , this site has not hosted malicious software in the past 90 days .

It happened like?
In some cases , third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites , cause us to show the warning message .

happens to mine too... :S is it because of my picture? >.<

Oshae93

Laying Down The Law
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll take a waffle maker over a next gen console anyday.....but a 3ds is nice too and already have a gamestop gift card to get my 1st game

p.s im crazy for waffles

Attachments

• christmas.jpg
    christmas.jpg
    530.6 KB · Views: 175

takieda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The year this was taken was a great year - half the presents were games or game related (video games, table top games, t-shirts depicting gaming materials). Yes this crew knew just what each others favorite things really were.

In case you're wondering - Jack Sparrow, in the back, was the Christmas tree for 2007. Yoda was... I'm not sure.
Almost forgot. I'm the doofus on the left in the red shirt.
tak pics 130.jpg

NakedFaerie

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Found my GBATemp mug.
How is it a kid cant take a clear photo but you can take it without any problems?
As all the photo's she took of me are blurry here is one of my daughter. She plays the 3DS daily so I'm here on this site mostly for her anyway. :)
And its summer here so no wintry clothing for us.

Attachments

• 20131226_194556_Elm St.jpg
    20131226_194556_Elm St.jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 184

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I present for your delectation, "The Weight of Christmas" by Foxi4 and his family (and the Super-Sonic dog Pepsi)

That's a good selection of consoles you have there, i was looking for the Dreamcast until i noticed you tried to hide it behind your head.

Very nice.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That's a good selection of consoles you have there, i was looking for the Dreamcast until i noticed you tried to hide it behind your head.

Very nice.
There's actually more systems out there, but as far as I know, we're only allowed to submit *1* photo, right? The dog was covering up some goodies. Not an additional submission, just feeding EyeZ's curiosity. ;O;

Last edited by Foxi4,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah a phones going to always be more powerful than a TV if the TVs $2grand maybe but why when I can put a smaller device in my pocket that does basically everything a TV already does
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can justify a decent $800 smartphone that'll last 3 years when I could get a 65" TV for $400 and buy a decent micro computer for $100 more
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tbf there are decent $400 smartphones in today's market that make top end spec phones unjust it's just what you want
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Found a Charger that works with my phone
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Yeah Ken I have 3 Samsung Phones now and honestly all 3 feel about the same
    A35 a S23 FE S24 Ultra lol
    Camera is about the only thing that legit separates them, unless you play games on your phone....
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I honestly just download movies on my phone put them on my card reader then on my tv so much better than wireless transfer bs
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Glad I bought a card reader type c and usb A makes life easy
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i download movies on my PC that is connected to my living room tv.
    Monitors are too small for my bad eyesight so I use my main tv and wirelss keyboard and wireless trackball mouse.
    I tried wireless transfer on phone before and yes, it's garbage. lol. So sloooooooooowwwwww.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New south park was not really that funny.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i heard modern south park is too serious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did it hurt your feelings?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Some are still funny, but they always try to use a subject matter related to something going on today.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All you need is one dose of Lizzo to make yourself feel better
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Who tf is lizzo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They always make valid points on that show and it goes over people's heads over sensitivity reasons
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa i mean south park did that way back in the day too
    +2
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    remember the Michael Jackson episodes?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or blaming the only jew in the show on 9/11 or having the police shoot the only black kid during a school shooting or saying Kanye a gay fish list goes on
    +2
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Or blaming the only jew in the show on 9/11 or having the police shoot the only black kid during... +2