Tempmas 2012 Week 4: Tell me what you want, what you really really want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when I was cleared of charges which were never true. been a lawsuit for years, was innocent.
Man, that sounds stressful.

For me, it was getting a job that started my career. It's been changing my life ever since.

mbcrazed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Truthfully it was when I got done with my Play for Chorus and Drama! That was one heck of an experience! With At least 1000 people staring at you, it was pretty difficult! Plus the pressure of if you mess up, you fail the class! So, I was relieved when that was over!

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
My happiest memory from this year was meeting the girl who's sort of my girlfriend for the first time.
She lives in AMERICA FUCK YEAH and obviously I'm from the UK. We've known each other 2 years, and known we were right for each other, but this summer was the first time we met in person.
It made me happy :3
(Also beating Hyper Hexagonest on Super Hexagon was a high point. Seriously, that moment was like 1000 orgasms at once.)

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My happiest moment this year was when I went to a Youth Conference called YC and I gave my whole life over to Christ. Ever since Middle school and possibly a little before, I had always been depressed and kinda angry. I was always following my emotions never thinking anything through. This is something my dad had really been trying to press on me in the weeks before. That we can't always follow our feelings, but that we need to line our feelings up with what we also know to be true. I was never really able to truly understand this concept as I kept falling back into following my emotions only.

I wasn't going to be going to YC this year. I didn't have the money and I was seriously struggling with my feelings toward someone that was also going to be going. But, I had a 3DS back then and didn't really trust myself with the internet connection on it. Eventually I sold it because of the internet connection and I didn't really play it that much. Just as I decided I wanted to sell it and put it up on Kijiji, I got told that one of my friends who was suppose to be going wasn't going to be able to make it because of work. The day before we were suppose to be leaving for YC, I sold my 3DS, got the ticket, and got all of the information that I needed in order to go.

While we were at YC there was a speaker there who's name is David Nasser. He spoke about how giving your life to Christ and truly putting all of your trust in Christ are two different things. This really struck me because if I was truly giving my life to Christ, what have I to fear? Why was I still following my fear and anger and all of the other emotions? There was also a song that I heard while I was there. I described the whole situation perfectly. Because of what Nasser had to say, listening to that song, and seeing how everything worked together so perfectly in order for me to be able to go, I started putting my full trust into Christ while I was at YC and I swear, I have never had a happier experience.

Here is the song in case anyone is interested:

balsak40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happiest memory is honestly my holiday bonus. It was enough to get my kids gifts in the tree and my youngest out of the toddler bed and into a big boy bed! Christmas was the happiest for me this year! :lol:

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I tend to stay out of contests, but since this is a random raffle there's no harm in me entering.

I'd have to say my happiest moment this year was when my cat's kittens were born. She's a stray we picked up from outside and she came in skin-and-bones so we were worried for her health, especially when we figured out that she was carrying kittens. When she finally started trying to "nest" at like 1 AM we knew it was near time for her to go into labor (and we were relieved she didn't try to have them outside), but we had issues getting her into a box and staying still... but everything turned out alright, the kittens were born with no issues, no defects, and they're running around happily right now at the friend's house.

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Went to Chicago for an anime convention with some girls I knew and three of my closest friends. It was a good time until it ended badly.

The Minecrafter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm.... Happiest moment? I'm not really sure.
Probably just being able to spend time with my friends made me happy, or getting and beating Kid Icarus: Uprising
It was nice how Nintendo didn't spoil all of the extra content that was in there.

Thanks GBATemp for giving the chance to win a WiiU Deluxe.

The Masked Man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happiest moment was volunteering at the orphanage during Christmas. I knew for sure that my Christmas was going to be the worst (and it was), so I decided to help those less fortunate. Definitely a good feeling.

saviorkross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, that's a tough one. I don't have anything that pops to mind in my real life, sadly, but gaming-wise the announcement of a new localized Monster Hunter comes to mind. I'm such a boring fellow, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto