Tempmas 2012 Week 4: Tell me what you want, what you really really want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Tempmas Week 4: Year-in-reflection Drawing

7hSpX.jpg

You didn't think that tempmas was over, did you? Hell no, we're running right into the new year! This time, what we have up for grabs is...a Wii U Deluxe Console! Yep. Just when you thought it couldn't get better, THIS is what happens. And if you don't take away the console, We also have yet another DStwo+Ez-3-in-1 kit to give away, along with a Rhinestone panda headphone dust plug, and a Siam wire wrapped oval cocktail ring! .

All you have to do is tell me what your happiest memory was of this year. That's it, that's all. The winners will be randomly selected through random.org

Rules

Only 1 entry per household.
Only your 1st post will count as your entry
Contest will end Sunday , January 6th

Tempmas has been brought to you in part, proudly by:
7MQMJ.png

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A freaking Wii u deluxe console? Holy shit that's generous. Well, I'd say my favorite memory this year on gbatemp would be all the MK7 days I had with my friends here on the temp. Especially after meeting KIO.
Favorite memory in general would be my first paycheck this year. Man that made me feel good, my first paycheck ever.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My happiest memory this year was travelling with my friends to america this june and attending E3 2012!
I also got to meet some of my internet friends while i was there, it was a blast.

Reactions: eyecat14

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my son's first birthday! it still brings tears of joy to my eyes to think about how wonderful and amazing it is to, both, be a father and have such a perfect son. this to me is what life means. he turned 1 in July.

So is this all we need to do to enter, just describe the happiest moment of our life in 2012?

if so, then there are plenty more...I got a new job just last week, more money for my family! all the developments on the Wii hombrew scene, namely DIOS MIOS, the impossible became possible. overall it was a great year, hope 2013 is awesome too.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favorite memory would be having met my girlfriend. My lovely gamer girlfriend who kicks my butt at Beat Hazard. We met over the game Limbo, which in turn has now reserved a spot in my heart. Seeing people's secret santa's gifts on the thread was also nice.

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
For me it was ice skating early in the year. For the first time in many years (at least twenty) the lake near us had ice thick enough to skate across the entire lake. So my father and I decided to do just that and skated app. 5 km in about half an hour. It was especially fun due to my new skates. I used my father's old skates before that, and I'd fall at least four or five times every time i'd go skating. Now I only fell three times in total (on five separate skating trips).

MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
well.. I were saving money for about 3 years, first, I want to buy a NDSi, but then the DSi XL were anouncced, so I save more money for when it comes, but what tha!! the 3DS were anouncced when I was about to buy the NDSi XL, so a save more money to buy it, and finally, after wait three whole years, I finally bought my N3DS in July 19, one years after it's release, I can remmember when I open it!! my first console that I bought it by myself!! that was really exciting, I take care so much about it, and now I have 6 games with it, first The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, I bought it with the system, then Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Resident Evil: Revelations, Kid Ikarus: Uprising and the last one, New Super Mario Bros. 2, that's my little collection for the N3DS, my happiest day this year, were when I bought by myself my Nintendo 3DS, but well, win a Nintendo Wii U, wouldn't make more happy??

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My happiest memory was when I found out when my found out my degree results. I got myself a BA (hons) and could not boast I got a good degree from a good university.

It meant a lot because going back six years ago when I left school, I was genuinely uncertain in life. I wasn't happy at all at school and my grades were pretty average at best. And as a person, I was very insecure, I didn't really have a clue of what type of person I really was in a non-emo way. My development as a person had stagnated.

I somehow got myself into a good sixth form college and chose some subjects. And there my life came together. From a academia perspective, my grades became shit hot. I got AAB in my A-levels. As a person I changed and became the person I am now. Handsome, intelligent, articulate, awesome, funny and overall kick ass.

I got into University pretty easily. And getting my degree was a fantastic culmination of the previous six years where I've completely transformed from an awkward shy teenager to a complete dickhead of a man.

Christ, I'm fucking brilliant.

eyecat14

GBATemp's Lovely Jizzing Mordecai™
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Nothing, i've been extremely demotivated, I gained weight, I sure as hell don't deserve a wii u. Somebody else will win and I'll continue on with ny pathetic life, have fun with your, new gift guy. Goddamn it i'm a selfish prick, there are people out there getting killed ans children getting abused and i'm just thinking about my own selfish needs, I fucking hate myself, mods please ban me.

Unagi

A disgrace to his famiry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happy memories? Hmm. Happiest memory for me was when I got to spend time around my family. Nowadays it doesn't happen at all with conflict. Wii U Deluxe is incredibly generous, thanks you guys at GBAtemp for an awesome year!

chicodiesel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seeing my fiancee's face after she got a kindle fire. Her quirkyness (not an actual word, I know) was priceless. She reminded me of a child after receiving a Christmas present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw