Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Rockstar said:
Just don't tell Raika and Domination about this secret letter. If they find out about it they will spread to the world and there will be 78 versions just like all 78 R4 clones out now!

You do realise, I'm of a totally different level from your intellect,a nd that I'm so much more superior to you that copying it will make the judges doubt it, and leve them wondering if I wrote it when I was 3 months old?

Then again, I don't really feel like joining since I have no use for the prizes. And I don't have any inspiration right now.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Domination said:
Rockstar said:
Just don't tell Raika and Domination about this secret letter. If they find out about it they will spread to the world and there will be 78 versions just like all 78 R4 clones out now!

You do realise, I'm of a totally different level from your intellect,a nd that I'm so much more superior to you that copying it will make the judges doubt it, and leve them wondering if I wrote it when I was 3 months old?

Then again, I don't really feel like joining since I have no use for the prizes. And I don't have any inspiration right now.
You can take jokes
frown.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Rockstar said:
Domination said:
Rockstar said:

You can take jokes
frown.gif

You can't take joking insults
smileipb2.png

Nice creep btw!
laugh.gif

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Ooooo yes!!! I'm excited!

I might redo my Jingle Bells rap into a GBATemp Jingle Bells rap for this, or if I had an auxilary cord I could make a metal one.

I'ma stick with the rap one though.

I might also do the video one also, Not sure what I would do though.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
GameSoul said:
I have an idea for a poem, but it's really difficult to make. Oh well, I'll try anyway. Nothing to lose but my self-respect and pride.
smile.gif
Well, is there a better time of year to lose your self-respect and pride, then now?!
laugh.gif

MARRY TEMPMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!!

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Toni Plutonij said:
GameSoul said:
I have an idea for a poem, but it's really difficult to make. Oh well, I'll try anyway. Nothing to lose but my self-respect and pride.
smile.gif
Well, is there a better time of year to lose your self-respect and pride, then now?!
laugh.gif

MERRY TEMPMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!!
Fixd merry tempmas to you too

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Toni Plutonij said:
GameSoul said:
smile.gif
laugh.gif

MARRY TEMPMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!!
oh, really?!
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head