Tempmas 2009 Starting!

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Costello said:
zeromac said:
Is there a post count limit because imnot trying to be harsh or anything but there seems to be alot of random people who just join for the competitions and prizes and then just leave which isnt very fair on everyone else in my opinion...

anyways
Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to all
Alright, just to be fair only people will 10,000 posts are allowed in.
Damn, Hadrian gets all the good stuff. He's a rich man now.

rolleyes.gif
rofl2.gif

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Costello said:
zeromac said:
Is there a post count limit because imnot trying to be harsh or anything but there seems to be alot of random people who just join for the competitions and prizes and then just leave which isnt very fair on everyone else in my opinion...

anyways
Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to all
Alright, just to be fair only people will 10,000 posts are allowed in.
Damn, Hadrian gets all the good stuff. He's a rich man now.

rolleyes.gif

You mean he's not rich without his tampons?
smileipb2.png

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Rockstar said:
Can we ALSO post enteries here for people to comment on

That thought had crossed my mind too in fact. Im assuming it wont do any harm, but to be officially entered you have to mail them in. But don't take my word for it until its confirmed lol.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
p1ngpong said:
Rockstar said:

That thought had crossed my mind too in fact. Im assuming it wont do any harm, but to be officially entered you have to mail them in. But don't take my word for it until its confirmed lol.
Thanks ill wait for a mod to reply also hows your contestes going p1ngpong

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Maz7006 said:
Love to enter

Just out of interest, if i do happen to enter, and remarkably win, will you guys deliver to Lebanon ?
unsure.gif
sure they would, why not? o_o well the only thing would be that it would take longer/shorter for the prize to arrive?

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well yeah, i can live with the time it takes to come (that IF i ever win anything) just out of interest, seeming as though this place is sort of deserted (not many know what Lebanon is lol)

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Rockstar said:
p1ngpong said:
Rockstar said:

Thanks ill wait for a mod to reply also hows your contestes going p1ngpong
Yes! Entries are allowed to be posted in this thread.
smile.gif
But you MUST also e-mail them to the addresses specified, otherwise they WON'T be accepted!

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Maz7006 said:
Well yeah, i can live with the time it takes to come (that IF i ever win anything) just out of interest, seeming as though this place is sort of deserted (not many know what Lebanon is lol)

Pretty sure they ship anywhere, and assuming shaun is shipping them it shouldn't take too long. I don't think Lebanon is too far away from the UK.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
Dear, Santa!
Its me rockstar99 from GBATemp but you can call me Rockstar now because I got a name change (Thanks Opium). I remember last year when I was expecting some crap like always but you came to the rescue once again with a Wii. The Wii made me join the Wii Hacking Forums of GBATemp and well... yeah thanks for the Wii I'm still loving it till today !
So lets get to the point, I really need about 10 Wii Games, DS Lite Crystal Case and an iPod touch 8gb. You must be going WTF in that strip club you're sitting in but stop staring at all those pretty women and listen to me now *Please*. I've done lots of good things this year, for example, I updated my R4DS to a M3i zero so that you wouldn't have to get one for me, see how thoughtful I am . Then I also pirated EVERY SINGLE major Wii And DS Game of the year except for a few Wii games because if I had pirated those then there wouldn't be anything to ask for this Xmas. Lets move on, I also was present on all days on GBATemp, even when I went for a trip I used my phone.... talk about dedication to a site! Hmmm... let me think.... ah yes the exercise. There were 2 days this year when I did a hell lotta exercise(not on the wii):

1. I ran away with my Dad's cell phone because he was gonna get a call from my teacher for scoring a big fat 0 in the class test. I had to be quick because the phone started ringing and my Dad was close by, so I ran nonstop for 14 minutes and 37 seconds! HOLY CRAP!

2. I asked a girl out when she was standing next to her parents . All 3 of them got hold of me and called my parents but I didn't lose the game .... I ran away all the way to Walmart! Hiding behind the Mario poster, I was safe... Well almost, until that employee threw me out of the store and called my parents to pick me up....My parents were damn ANGRY... Kinda like this guy:

Yeah so I lost a few pounds this year Yahoo!

Also music I did 2 songs on my guitar and I'm writing a DEATH METAL song at the moment. If you want I can play some of those shitty Christmas Carols for you if you sign the agreement to make sure my gifts arrive safe and sound.
I also chatted on the GBATemp shoutbox a lot and met a lot of freak shows there(Domination, Raika, Mega ace, Deanxx...something), but we became pretty good friends later on. But that Domination murdered me 37 times this year, and I can't forgive him for that. So Santa, just to avenge me, can you get me a Blood Filled Stylus for Call Of Duty .

My greatest goal reached this year was getting my warn level all the way back to zero!
I had 60%:

Hadrian Warned on Nov 6 2009, 05:06 PM
Removed from warn level Seems sorry

Rayder Warned on Oct 6 2009, 05:00 PM
Removed from warn level You've straightened out and have become a upstanding member of the GBAtemp community. Enjoy your 0% warn level.

Rayder Warned on Oct 6 2009, 04:58 PM
Removed from warn level It's all good!

Toni Plutonij Warned on Oct 6 2009, 03:01 PM
Removed from warn level I feel good today, so even tho Hadrian lowered quite a bit, here, have 10% off as well..Be a nice boy!

Hadrian Warned on Oct 3 2009, 05:48 PM
Removed from warn level Ditto

Removed from warn level See below

Removed from warn level because the double posting has ceased and member has learned their lesson

See, even the Mods love me now!

There have been a great deal of misfortunes in my life and I deserve gifts to make myself feel better:
1. I was suspended on my birthday... I mean come on Hadrian!
2. My DS Broke and I got a new onyx one, but still my broken one makes me feel bad.
3. I bricked my Wii and had to pay 60 bucks to get the thing repaired!
4. I met a hell lotta dickheads on the temp but I'm not gonna name them because if i win this contest my story might be put up on front page news!
5. I broke 17 windows this year.

Just don't tell Raika and Domination about this secret letter. If they find out about it they will spread to the world and there will be 78 versions just like all 78 R4 clones out now!
If you get my gifts I'll leave some beer and a cocanie flavored cookie on the dining table for you, deal?
Thanks again, now time to go finish that temple in Zelda.

-Rockstar
-rockstar99
-Rocky
-Shane

MERRY TEMPMAS!

Entery No4
rolleyes.gif

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme