10748393_1553273481574994_1678873661_n.jpg

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
From Sept 22 to Jan 20, roughly 4 months of hair growth without any trims. I'm still not completely satisfied. I like how my bangs and sides turned out (they are almost at goal length) but the back is still short and thus I'm still in the awkward stage.

I'm probably gonna go trim the front and sides and have them grow out again so my hair looks even. It'd be good to go in and check for split ends too though I haven't spotted any so far. Should be perfect by the end of the semester, heh.

dpa0xk.jpg

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to see how being a wintry lumberjack works out since people tell me I could pull it off (the latter portion, at least).

By wintry I mean it was cold out side. Cold as hell. See the snow on and behind me.

By lumberjack I mean someone who was actualyl shoveling snow. Not having to do anything with lumber. Nor the name Jack.

I tried.

AKozGJU.jpg

Reactions: DinohScene and Veho

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yesterday was trans day of visibility so in honour of it I took a couple of new pics, here's one of them, though I'm camera shy as all hell

tumblr_nm2mkgLifK1tk3wheo4_r1_500.jpg

disappointed with my inability to grow a proper beard, but all in due time eh? still, makes me look far too young when I'm actually 17 in a couple of months

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: