Hacking TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector not loading FIX!

TeozBenny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys well I was trying to use this program after a couple of times loading it, It never loaded again. Everytime I tried to click it or whatever it didnt launch. I have found the solution after 2 days of trying.

This works 100% Ive just done it myself and the program is open now and fully working.

Go to C:\Users\YOURPCUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\Local\Temp\ and delete the WiiVCInjector folder.

I hope I helped some people out. I was threading through all the posts and nobody came up with an answer.

Elijah6133

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OMG. Thank you so much for this. This happened to me on 2 separate computers, and I literally could not find a solution until now. :lol:

Ghfkd23955

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not seeing any of that anywhere. I dont even think I installed it. I just opened and now it wont anymore and i have no way of installing it either

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not seeing any of that anywhere. I dont even think I installed it. I just opened and now it wont anymore and i have no way of installing it either

Go to C:\Users\Your Username on top of the page click the view button and check show hidden folders. Then go to the location as described in the first post and it'll be in there. You don't install it but it makes a temp folder. Delete it and restart the app. If you still don't see it run the app and then go there and delete it and restart the app.

Last edited by Jayinem81,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk