Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Xecuter Delay Switch Modchip

SwitchTX.jpg

Today team Xecuter have released a new statement regarding their Nintendo Switch modchip: [prebreak]1[/prebreak]

"Here is a quick update on our product status:

After a few days delay due to Chinese New Year, we have finally received our prototype boards, as can be expected from any development cycle, we have experienced a few issues with reliability of our entry point, we will work on refining our method and keep you posted, stay tuned for more exciting news and videos in the coming weeks.

We are sorry for the delay, but we are also sure all Switch owners will be delighted by our product. It is worth the wait!"

No further information about the device is currently known, apart from there will be a solder and solderless version.

:arrow: Source: Team Xecuter
:arrow: TX Official Site

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Who would've thought that pitchforks would evolve into keyboards/touchscreens.

Is it really him.. Is it someone pretending to be him.. Gah there's not enough substance to my life so I need to create drama on a forum.. Blah blah etc etc.

Jesus.

EDIT: Forgot to write my actual on topic point, there was no fixed release date anyway so quit getting your panties in a bunch over totally normal delays/issues related to overseas manufacturing.

Last edited by subcon959,
Reactions: Kioku

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
And I've emailed that account. So far, no reply.
Yet the other replies instantly. My bet would be on the other account expiring years ago. But who knows. A guy of so few words over the years comes out of the woodwork on GBAtemp to bag out a team he worked with for 10 years? Seems unlikely. If TX don't release the mod it will simply be that there are too many free options and no money to be made. @garyopa would be able to confirm its not c4eva.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Who would've thought that pitchforks would evolve into keyboards/touchscreens.

Is it really him.. Is it someone pretending to be him.. Gah there's not enough substance to my life so I need to create drama on a forum.. Blah blah etc etc.

Jesus.

EDIT: Forgot to write my actual on topic point, there was no fixed release date anyway so quit getting your panties in a bunch over totally normal delays/issues related to overseas manufacturing.
That's the big takeaway that goes ignored. No real release date announced. Just that we'd have more information in the "coming weeks". Time still moves forward. Oi.

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh no what horrible news.............

This is not a surprise for anyone with a working brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head