Hacking Team-Xecuter Announces SX OS v1.8 with improved Switch Firmware v6.0 compatibility

Bellebite2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Have they even heard of the concept of semantic versioning? Bugfix releases should
  • A. not get their own thread on this site IMO (its a tiny release, and is just flat out double dipping in attention)
  • B. get a subrelease, as in 1.7.1, not goddamn 1.8
Oh well, I suppose I'm expecting too much from them.

It could be 3.456, who cares about a number? People get butthurt just about anything nowadays...

Feel free to make and release your own OS, THEN you can decide the version number, deal?

-snip-

Last edited by Quantumcat, , Reason: removed deleted post quote

RayPanimals

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have they even heard of the concept of semantic versioning? Bugfix releases should
  • A. not get their own thread on this site IMO (its a tiny release, and is just flat out double dipping in attention)

TX doesn't play by the rules. If they feel like releasing a whole another revision just for a simple bug fix than so be it.

Wezaa

Trophies
XP
Country
People complaining that a new thread gets posted here when there is an update.

I personally really appreciate the update post on here, as without it I'd never know there is an update out. I come here at least once a day, every day. I don't bother the visit the TX sets every day, so having an update notification on here is great.

Spunky247

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I used my switch now offline for a long time. I deleted all wifi connections and am in airplane Mode (ofw and cfw).
If i add a wifi connection in cfw the connections to the Nintendo servers should be blocked.
But what is If i now accidently Boot into ofw... Would the wifi in ofw still be deleted, while in cfw it is activated? I am only afraid of accidently going online in ofw.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Never used LayeredFS anyway, seems like too much of a pain in the ass to even get working right. I'm over trying to find "donor games" just to get other games working right. It was a pain in the ass on the 3DS for DS ROMS using Bootstrap, and I'm not putting myself through that bullshit again just for cheats and mods.

Glad to see 6.0 support before it's even out yet, very good stuff.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I used my switch now offline for a long time. I deleted all wifi connections and am in airplane Mode (ofw and cfw).
If i add a wifi connection in cfw the connections to the Nintendo servers should be blocked.
But what is If i now accidently Boot into ofw... Would the wifi in ofw still be deleted, while in cfw it is activated? I am only afraid of accidently going online in ofw.
just use 90DNS as well.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I ONLY go online in OFW with my legit games, and stay 100% in airplane mode in CFW... No ban yet.

r1vver

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Target audience. Bet will have problems to notice difference with 1.7 and 1.7.1 digits. But with 1.7 and 1.8 - will notice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @BigOnYa