• Start date
  • Views 2,566
  • Replies 28

Hoppy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone on your team could be allergic to water? The teacher might be trying to prevent illness or a reaction.
If that's actually a thing...
He/she could also just be trying to prevent any spilling or the like. I know just how fun it is to clean spilled liquids. q_q

Last edited by Hoppy,
Reactions: Deleted User

Jiro2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The answer really depends on things you haven't told us.

If they're banning water bottles in class and people have caused trouble in the class with water bottles, it makes perfect sense. You say for no reason, but is it really no reason?

If they're banning water bottles in class but nobody has caused trouble with them, then it's a stupid rule, but not a rule that really hurts you much.

If they're banning water bottles for the whole day, even outside class and at lunch, then you may have some reason to complain and I'd suggest talking to your parents.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
If they're banning water bottles in class and people have caused trouble in the class with water bottles, it makes perfect sense. You say for no reason, but is it really no reason?
I was about to say that. There is a story behind every (idiotic) rule, and I bet someone got a water bottle to the face at some point in order for this one to be created and enforced.

Are there sources of drinking water available in the school? Drinking fountains, etc? Or are you entirely without access to water from the moment you enter the school to the time you leave?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is unique about that place? Does plumbing and drinkable water not exist there?
maxresdefault.jpg

regardless, all the schools I went too (elementary school, and high school) never allowed water bottles in the class
and no one felt they were being suppressed or tried to start a big thing over it

laudern

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
maxresdefault.jpg

regardless, all the schools I went too (elementary school, and high school) never allowed water bottles in the class
and no one felt they were being suppressed or tried to start a big thing over it

WTF?!!? If that is the condition of the water in America, I'd be more concerned with the countries political system than the Schooling policies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: