Team AtlasNX unveils PegaScape: a PegaSwitch launcher and DNS for 1.0.0-3.0.0 consoles

We already knew that @noahc3 and the rest of Team AtlasNX were up to something since Kosmos v12.1.1's release. The pixelated teaser image was clearly showing some kind of launcher but, at the time, nobody knew exactly what it was. However, the cat is now out of the bag, as the team's members have just unveiled PegaScape, complete with a video showing it in action!

PegaScape is a launch portal for PegaSwitch in the form of a custom DNS for your console. PegaSwitch alone has been out for a long time now, however, in order to run unsigned code on your console, a user would have to set it up on a machine on his network and run it locally. This is no longer the case with PegaScape, as it provides an easy to use interface with some useful bundled scripts and exploits that can be executed with the click of a button! More importantly, both the Nereba and Caffeine exploits are supported out of the box, which will provide an easy way to launch RCM payloads without the use of a jig/dongle on firmware 1.0.0 and 3.0.0 on all consoles! The latter has been announced to work on other versions, with 4.1.0 and thus patched Switch support being almost ready, however, users will have to wait until they're updated to do so: in the meantime, userland homebrew can still be executed via hbmenu.

PegaScape will work on any Switch compatible with PegaSwitch (firmware 1.0.0 requires Puyo Puyo Tetris, while later ones can use FakeNews or the Web Browser Applet methods). No release ETA has been given yet, however, an early Patreon release may come in the near future.

:arrow: Source

Last edited by RattletraPM,

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
So any browser (including the shop) can't be opened unless you have an active DNS connection, which defeats the purpose of the cache.
If you need a DNS you might as well use Pegascape, so this looks like a dead end.
I'll probably do a write up of all the stuff I found out, and hopefully someone works something out one day...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good deal. I love Sun chips. I also love Rye chips, and had to order some from Amazon cause can't find in stores much anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking subways like that'll be $3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny how they replaced the $5 foot long sub, with a 1" wide $5 foot long cookie or cinna stick, cheap asses
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/1Ic2tqw_AmM?si=JprHwElZWw_oO_ii