Hacking Tcp gecko issues

jpmasterflex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im trying to get it to work properly so i can search for things, but i keep running into problems. My console is on 5.5.1 and i have Haxchi CFW installed and i have the kernel version of tcpgecko and the hbl version. So i start it up, load up my game, find the wiiU's Ip address, enter it into Gecko Dotnet and it connects fine, but...the moment i go into the memory viewer tab, my game just straight up freezes. Also JgeckoU never connects so i've pretty much given up on using that program. Ive trie both methods, the hombrew channel and the exploit via browser, and tcpgecko connects but freezes the moment i enter the memory viewer tab, so um...is there anything i could do to make it work Properly and not half-heartedly?Like.. am i missing a vital piece of the puzzle? And before you ask, yes i did look at all the guides i could find...the only thing i havent tried is the python pygecko method, but im not sure if that will work if simple connecting doesnt work.

Update: apparently i had put that drop down menu under address in the memory viewer to 10 when it should have been 01....Jgecko U still doesnt connect though...even with the code handler

Last edited by jpmasterflex,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    what are you currently playing?
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    Just started God of War 2 on the PS2
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    why we saying hello again for?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Mondooooo, cuz you both werent here
    +1
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    oh btw, did you know that the teenage mutant ninja turtles is having an r rated live action movie?
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I did not know that
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    but it would make sense
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    just look it up
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    from the perspective that the original audience that saw it as kids are now grown adults
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I heard the original comic books were as dark as that
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    it's called the last ronin
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    while that was a kid-friendly endeavor, this new take will adapt the story Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin. The outlet notes that this new iteration is being written by “Tyler Burton Smith, who co-wrote the upcoming R-rated action movie Boy Kills World and who wrote the 2019 iteration of Chucky horror franchise Child’s Play.”
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    The film, titled ‘The Last Ronin,’ will be targeted at adults and promises a high-body count tale
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I grew up with the 2012 show
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    so yeah, they're will be lots of kills
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    so kinda like how they went r rated in the Loan movie for wolverine
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    and remember that time when someone had the idea to make scooby doo r rated?
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    where shaggy is a stoner and a pothead?
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    that's a true story
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Mondooooo, the first scooby doo live action film?
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    it's cancelled and not in the works anymore
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they kinda implied it, and joked about it in the cartoon attorney harvey birdman
    S @ salazarcosplay: they kinda implied it, and joked about it in the cartoon attorney harvey birdman