emupaul

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What luck & and who the hell sniffs gasoline?
blink.gif

" A man whose relatives say had been sniffing gasoline burst into flames after a police officer Tasered him as he ran at officials carrying a container of fuel, police said Tuesday. "

Story Here
and here

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
emupaul said:
blink.gif

" A man whose relatives say had been sniffing gasoline burst into flames after a police officer Tasered him as he ran at officials carrying a container of fuel, police said Tuesday. "

Story Here
and here

A major inhalant addict and what an idiot but bursting into flames from a taser make sense because of the fuel he was carrying and/or the vapors inside his body which are flammable.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
An 18-year-old woman threw rocks at the officer as he tried to help, and he later treated for a cut on his head and burns to his hands, police said.

What a stupid idiot, attacking someone who was trying to put out the fire. Poor guy, but he clearly got what he deserved.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've yet to see something like this happen. My friend saw a squirrel get electrocuted running on a telephone wire, and another who whipped a pinecone at the head of a seagull and killed it.

I miss too many interesting things in my life.

Also when I'm in the gas station, sometimes I get a tendancy to sniff the gasoline, just cause. I really can't help it.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Cablephish said:
I've yet to see something like this happen. My friend saw a squirrel get electrocuted running on a telephone wire, and another who whipped a pinecone at the head of a seagull and killed it.

Also when I'm in the gas station, sometimes I get a tendancy to sniff the gasoline, just cause. I really can't help it.

My sister loves the smell of petrol/gas as well.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TrolleyDave said:
Cablephish said:

Well, in the case that me and your sister aren't pyromaniacs, I'd say we're in the clear.
wink.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Cablephish said:
TrolleyDave said:
Cablephish said:

Well, in the case that me and your sister aren't pyromaniacs, I'd say we're in the clear.
wink.gif

lol Nah, she's no pyromaniac, she just loves the smell of petrol. She's like you, she doesn't know why either. I just think it stinks of nasty chemicals.
wink.gif

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
Cablephish said:

Same. Not like I go around sniffing it. just when you pull up to the gas pump.. love that smell

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
emupaul said:
blink.gif

Story Here
and here
Some police officers AREN'T VERY BRIGHT.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Edhel said:
Cablephish said:
wink.gif

The real question is if you enjoy the smell of a burning fire.
smile.gif
Damn, my friend once lit a lighter up to my arm, and it actually smelled kind of fragrant. Lucky I didn't put on any cologne.

And yes, he charred the hairs on my arm...

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Sstew said:
Same. Not like I go around sniffing it. just when you pull up to the gas pump.. love that smell

Yeah, that's the same as my sister. She's never huffed petrol or anything like that, but when she gets out of her car to fill the tank she takes nice deep breaths. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I got this one - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DDHC5MV