Gaming Target Buy 2 Get 1 Free: Help!

Click This

Surgite!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I plan on taking advantage of the Target sale tomorrow to grab some first party or expensive games at a cheaper price. I plan on getting Kid Icarus and OoT, but I'm stumped between Professor Layton or Harvest Moon: A new Beginning. Please help me choose! I'm actually new to both series, so take that into consideration, or recommend me an even better game that Target has[in store locations]! Thanks.

And for those who've been living under a rock, yeah, there's a sale and it ends the 23rd.

fafaffy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Harvest Moon, and I can say this:
It has a slow start, but it gets immensely better later on.
THEN, you get a lot of people (fun), but money is too easy to get - too plentiful. You have to crowd your town to the point where it looks ugly (too much stuff), and it's annoying. Then you're forced to participate events you may not enjoy just to progress the game, and there's a LOT of repetition towards the end.
I remember trying to get my relationship up with a girl by talking to her everyday, and giving her one of the best items (honey), yet day after day, it's going nowhere.

It's VERY fun at first (I'd say 20~ish hours guarantee'd), but after that, you'll notice the repetition.

Professor Layton is a game I can't comment on, but looks fun if you're into that; I personally can't overlook the drawing style - I really don't like it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill