Gaming Tales of Phantasia: Full Voice Edition

dendesan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, I love this game and all the "Tales" series, but I don't know japanese... :(
Does anybody know where can I find an english patch for this game?
I spent a lot of time looking for it, but I can only find patches to the PSX version of the game...
Please... Somebody... Help me... :cry:

LegendarySkitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are no english patches for either of the 2 PSP versions of Tales of Phantasia. I'm sure there will be...eventually but that's probably years away.

LegendarySkitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have heard absolutely nothing about anyone even considering it. I've heard people talk about doing Narikiri Dungeon X though, it's possible someone will do Phantasia X with it...I doubt it though, I think the general consensus is that Phantasia has enough translations when the PSP versions aren't that big of improvements.

mrgone

old man
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the only instance i ever heard someone talking about the full voice edition and translations was the idea of inserting the battle sprites of the voice edition into the translated psx version. but that never happened

LEDAHGRIM

RPG Dreamer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tales Of Phantasia already got translated twice in english:

1st.- The Snes version
2nd.- The PSX version

I don't think it's gonna happen a third time tough... Also Narikiri Dungeon X has the PSX
version built in and the Narikiri Dungeon X part of the game got a menu patch.

I never heard of anyone interested in making a translation for the original TOP in Narikiri Dungeon X tough...

Jace7352

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just wondering couldn't you just rip the English text for full voice edition from the tales of phantasia iOS game released back in 2014

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was just wondering couldn't you just rip the English text for full voice edition from the tales of phantasia iOS game released back in 2014
To whom did you ask this question? The author of this thread has not been seen here for 10 years now, as has the user who posted before you. Instead of bumping this old thread you had better open a new one specifying your request or suggestion. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up