• Start date
  • Views 1,143
  • Replies 2
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
Hello,

Today I have a small change that will/should making posting threads/replies easier towards all users. That is simply allowing the "tab key" to select the "create thread/post reply" button under the text box, so that we can simply hit "enter" and be done :)

Please let me know if that doesn't make any sense, and I will do my best to reword that.

Now of course this isn't a necessity but it is a small detail that makes things a bit nicer in the end(I know from experience)

Reactions: Deleted User

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Hello,

Today I have a small change that will/should making posting threads/replies easier towards all users. That is simply allowing the "tab key" to select the "create thread/post reply" button under the text box, so that we can simply hit "enter" and be done :)

Please let me know if that doesn't make any sense, and I will do my best to reword that.

Now of course this isn't a necessity but it is a small detail that makes things a bit nicer in the end(I know from experience)

I'm not exactly following what you are asking for...
Having a key to submit could be problematic... bots, etc.

That was poor wording on my part. You can use the "tab key" on your keyboard to move your cursor between fields without using your mouse.(You can use it to browse webpages as well if you're patient enough)

What I was suggesting is that we make the "post reply/post thread" button a proper field to move our cursor too so members can post simply by hitting "tab+enter"

If you still don't follow what I'm saying I can download gyazo and make a quick gif to demonstrate if you would like

I get it... It could be helpful.

D

Deleted User

OP
I'm not exactly following what you are asking for...
Having a key to submit could be problematic... bots, etc.

That was poor wording on my part. You can use the "tab key" on your keyboard to move your cursor between fields without using your mouse.(You can use it to browse webpages as well if you're patient enough)

What I was suggesting is that we make the "post reply/post thread" button a proper field to move our cursor too so members can post simply by hitting "tab+enter"

If you still don't follow what I'm saying I can download gyazo and make a quick gif to demonstrate if you would like

Reactions: jonthedit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: hi @Xdqwerty +1