Homebrew Homebrew app sys-patch - sysmod that patches on boot

Crung

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff**********************************************
Post automatically merged:

wait im confused. So i updated OFW bcs it was on 14.0 . It did not even cross my mind that support for 17.0 is not fully out.
I installed old sigpatches. i get error when launching atmosphere (the nosigchk), but then when i installed a game,it works and im able to play it? isnt sigpatches like a digital signature for games?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff**********************************************
Post automatically merged:

wait im confused. So i updated OFW bcs it was on 14.0 . It did not even cross my mind that support for 17.0 is not fully out.
I installed old sigpatches. i get error when launching atmosphere (the nosigchk), but then when i installed a game,it works and im able to play it? isnt sigpatches like a digital signature for games?
use atmosphère 1.6.1 (just released) and Hekate 6.0.7 to boot your system, then downgrade to firmware 16.1.0 using daybreak.

Crung

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
use atmosphère 1.6.1 (just released) and Hekate 6.0.7 to boot your system, then downgrade to firmware 16.1.0 using daybreak.
i cant find atmosphere 1.6.1 on releases (only 1.6.0) .
Also downgrading CFW will make OFW unusable right?
Also why would i downgrade if for me, i can perfectly install games and play them with the old sigpatches? im just asking ,educate me

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Reactions: josete2k and Crung

Crung

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
you need to downgrade to Firmware 16.1.0 because there is no yes sigpatches for FW 17 and most of the sysmodules do not work on 17. so the better so far is been on FW 16.1.0
what are sysmodules?
oh ok
1697493773586.png

so regarding my last question,will i be able to use OFW 17.0 while i have CFW 16.1?

Last edited by Crung,

MSearles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need to downgrade to Firmware 16.1.0 because there is no yes sigpatches for FW 17 and most of the sysmodules do not work on 17. so the better so far is been on FW 16.1.0
Impeeza, you can't downgrade sysnand because of burned efuses. Is this correct? I had thought that you could only downgrade emunand

Crung

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I ve looked on youtube on how to downgrade emmc but no one really says anything about it.
So what i understood. I will be using daybreak for it.
Where do i get the downgrade firmware for emummc? (i have no backups of NAND from earlyer FW version)

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I ve looked on youtube on how to downgrade emmc but no one really says anything about it.
So what i understood. I will be using daybreak for it.
Where do i get the downgrade firmware for emummc? (i have no backups of NAND from earlyer FW version)
never use Youtube as your information source, that videos ALWAYS are old and you can end on a brick.

a good guide is: https://rentry.org/SwitchHackingIsEasy

there you can get lot of information about update/downgrade firmware. and learn basic information.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ