Hacking Question SXOS 3.0.4 doesn't let me boot into the SXOS menu and takes me straight to my EmuNand?

PolarSpoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, for some reason SXOS 3.0.4 Beta doesn't let me boot into the SXOS Menu anymore, it'll flash the splash screen and then boot straight into the EmuNand. I tried using 2.9.2 Stable and it DOES let me boot into the menu every time, but I can't access the EmuNand, I'm guessing bc 2.9.2 wasn't for 10+ FW. Is there a work around to this, since it's like, a 1/200 attempts for it to boot into the menu?

Reactions: Deleted User

nightweb

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I have heard that if you just inject the payload it meant to boot straight into SX OS on SysNAND or if you have a EmuNAND into SX OS on EmuNAND by default. If you want to bring the boot menu up you meant to continue holding the Vol+ button as you inject the payload until the menu pops up

Last edited by nightweb,
D

Deleted User

Hey guys, for some reason SXOS 3.0.4 Beta doesn't let me boot into the SXOS Menu anymore, it'll flash the splash screen and then boot straight into the EmuNand. I tried using 2.9.2 Stable and it DOES let me boot into the menu every time, but I can't access the EmuNand, I'm guessing bc 2.9.2 wasn't for 10+ FW. Is there a work around to this, since it's like, a 1/200 attempts for it to boot into the menu?

Power on Red TX splash screen will always auto load emunand if enabled and license on sd card.

Some dual boot configs start OFW 1st but if you load TX SX OS it will auto load emunand.

To load TX Boot Menu and or OFW simply hold volume up at red tx splash screen then select Original in the center of the screen.

3.04 has been working really really good and I'm incredibly impressed with the SX Core and SX Lite as i've only had 1 bad chip out of a couple hundred & that could have happened during shipping.

Last edited by ,

PolarSpoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have heard that if you just inject the payload it meant to boot straight into SX OS on SysNAND or if you have a EmuNAND into SX OS on EmuNAND by default. If you want to bring the boot menu up you meant to continue holding the Vol+ button as you inject the payload until the menu pops up
Power on Red TX splash screen will always auto load emunand if enabled and license on sd card.

Some dual boot configs start OFW 1st but if you load TX SX OS it will auto load emunand.

To load TX Boot Menu and or OFW simply hold volume up at red tx splash screen then select Original in the center of the screen.

3.04 has been working really really good and I'm incredibly impressed with the SX Core and SX Lite as i've only had 1 bad chip out of a couple hundred.

Wow, you both are right, it seems that if I hold just the Vol+ button after the dongle turns blue, it'll boot right into the menu. I tried 5 times and each time was successful, thank you both, I didn't know that was a thing, I used to just hold power and Vol+ and it'll boot right into the menu, so I wasn't aware that it changed, thank you both so much! I've been using SX Pro for the past ~year and I love it, it's never gave me any problems at all so far besides this one, but this was a user error than an actual problem.

nightweb

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Wow, you both are right, it seems that if I hold just the Vol+ button after the dongle turns blue, it'll boot right into the menu. I tried 5 times and each time was successful, thank you both, I didn't know that was a thing, I used to just hold power and Vol+ and it'll boot right into the menu, so I wasn't aware that it changed, thank you both so much! I've been using SX Pro for the past ~year and I love it, it's never gave me any problems at all so far besides this one, but this was a user error than an actual problem.

Glad it worked for you, I use to Hold the buttons till the boot menu popped up then took the little slide out and the dongle so I don't know if it changed or anything but glad you got it to work ^^, Happy Booting! :D

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 oh i bet some rum raisin ice cream is so good

i don't drink, but some rum ice cream might be good
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good. My homemade ice cream machine started rust inside so I pitched it, but gotta get a new one, miss making my own ice cream, esp with booze.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But have you ever made ice cream on weed... Lol
    +2
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: But have you ever made ice cream on weed... Lol +2