Hacking Question SX Pro and Manual System Updates

Fife Dawg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi does anyone know if you can manually update the Switch firmware to 6.0 with SX Pro? I seem to have been given one of those super bans so cannot update to 6.0. Normally i would not bother updating but i installed the NSP file Torna Xenoblade 2 DLC and i can't boot Xenoblade 2 at all anymore because i am assuming that the DLC needs the Switch to be updated to 6.0?

Anyone have any ideas? i have seen from other forum threads that you can update the Switch manually but no mention of being able to do this with SX Pro.

Cheers

FD

D

Deleted User

Hi does anyone know if you can manually update the Switch firmware to 6.0 with SX Pro? I seem to have been given one of those super bans so cannot update to 6.0. Normally i would not bother updating but i installed the NSP file Torna Xenoblade 2 DLC and i can't boot Xenoblade 2 at all anymore because i am assuming that the DLC needs the Switch to be updated to 6.0?

Anyone have any ideas? i have seen from other forum threads that you can update the Switch manually but no mention of being able to do this with SX Pro.

Cheers

FD
Keep holding (volume +) after you boot with sx pro and it will go to SX OS menu, from there you can boot any other payloads from the sd card. Then, you can update following the tutorials. https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...nofficially-without-burning-any-fuses.507461/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario.