Hacking SX OS help

Nickp2517

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Every time I boot up my Switch using the SX Pro dongle, I notice the wifi doesn't connect automatically and I have to go into settings to connect to the wifi every time. Is there a way to fix this?

2. Can I remove the microSD card from my Switch while it is in sleep mode after booting up SX OS with it or do I have to power it off and then remove the microSD? I have been doing the latter and it's kind of annoying when I need to put new XCI's on my SD card and then using the dongle every time to boot up my Switch. This bring me to my next question....

3. I set up emuNAND on my Switch. I have now considered it a pain because I have to use the powered up dongle every time to boot up my Switch which is annoying. Is there a way to change this so I don't have to use the dongle each time to boot up SX OS? My Switch doesn't boot up normally, it only boots up when the dongle is inserted

4. Is Tinfoil useful for anything on SX OS?

5. What is the best homebrew apps to install from the homebrew app store?

6. Is there an app that downloads Switch games online and install directly on the Switch?

7. I have stealth mode enabled, am I good to go for playing XCI/NSP Switch games online or is there anything else I need to do before playing online?

x3n0

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
1. Do not use wi-fi on CFW it gets you banned (eventually).
2. Use an exfat formatted USB-Stick for installing and copying
3. Solder the dongle to the usb connector on the inside of your switch.
4. Not for me
5. Dunno
6. Yes, but it is not allowed to discuss here.
7. No, playing copied games online gets you banned (eventually).

Terrorize420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Do you have autoconnect enabled in internet settings? I’ve always had my internet on never had a problem as long as you don’t accidentally boot into ofw but sounds like you have auto rcm enabled

2. You need to power off the switch to remove or replace sd card every time.

3. I installed the rcmx86 mod chip in mine so i can just push power button to boot cfw.

4. I dont use it but im sure some people do

5. I dont use homebrew app store i always install things manually. Some usefull homebrew would be lockpick, checkpoint and nxdumptool

6. I make my own backups using nxdumptool. But there was a couple i thought they were taken down

7. Stealth mode shouldn’t allow you to play games online it should block communication with game servers. But im not sure i dont play online games. And if you do go online with pirated games or dlc theres a high probability of a ban.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system