• Will verify soon

Votes: 13 5.1%

• Total voters

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a homebrew menu that works and that wont give me errors when I go to the homebrews in sx? I'm on 2.0.0 fw and don't know if it's happening to me more bc of it or if it's common error everyone gets.

Aldizzle86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My switch turned on with out the as card and payload thingy now it won’t turn on the last thing it showed was a Boot.dat? Screen. Anyone know how to fix it or am I bricked?

MikeTheKnight2016

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My switch turned on with out the as card and payload thingy now it won’t turn on the last thing it showed was a Boot.dat? Screen. Anyone know how to fix it or am I bricked?

This has happened to me. All I had to do was power off the switch, insert the SD Card, then use SX OS to boot with Power + Vol Up and it booted again as it should.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Guys I just received my SX PRO today but I can't find my license no. I already contacted my reseller, but maybe I'm missing something pretty obvious? Any help is appreciated

The license is embedded with the dongle, you will need to either use the online or offline activation mode.

Aldizzle86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I charged my dongle with the usb cable and pushed power and volume up and it worked. I tried everything I could before that and it wouldn’t work. I don’t know what made me think to charge the dongle but it worked.

crashpsycho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so right now i have attempt almost 30 times trying to get back into SXOS Menu- so i can install Auto RCM. and for some reason my console just strictly by passes it. Ive done 15 sec power hold, ive done power menu then power off, ive even given time between powering off and trying to get back into rcm over5 minutes on one try with no luck i have tried injecting from PC(which is where i got the first rcm menu from) ive attempted for phone but i think my phone or cable is not compatible for Injection anymore(got a phone update), im using the same cable, same tinfoil method even remade a few tin foils jigs, anyone one else with some suggestion.

i can boot into sxos fine, but i dont want to use the jig method each time, and i already bought just a license so im not gonna buy a pro yet

zergslayer69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So my switch is on 4.1.0 and I managed to successfully get sx os going. It keeps telling me I have to do a system update to use my 400gb microsd. Is that true or is there something I can install to bypass this error?

Saifer28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so right now i have attempt almost 30 times trying to get back into SXOS Menu- so i can install Auto RCM. and for some reason my console just strictly by passes it. Ive done 15 sec power hold, ive done power menu then power off, ive even given time between powering off and trying to get back into rcm over5 minutes on one try with no luck i have tried injecting from PC(which is where i got the first rcm menu from) ive attempted for phone but i think my phone or cable is not compatible for Injection anymore(got a phone update), im using the same cable, same tinfoil method even remade a few tin foils jigs, anyone one else with some suggestion.

i can boot into sxos fine, but i dont want to use the jig method each time, and i already bought just a license so im not gonna buy a pro yet
Before injecting the payload, hold the vol +. It will take you to the sx os menu

Reactions: crashpsycho

Tehpeh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I get a black screen when I try to go into CFW or OFW with SX OS.. I have boot.dat and license.dat in the root of the sd card. I can use other payloads to get to OFW or ReiNX CFW without any problems.. Anyone know what the problem might be?

• 5.1.0 FW
  • Tryed 2 different SD card with both exFat & Fat32 ( Samsung 128gb and Kingston 32gb, both work on other CFW/OFW
EDIT: After using briccmii I now get a green/bluish screen when trying to load CFW/OFW..

Last edited by Tehpeh,
D

Deleted User

I get a black screen when I try to go into CFW or OFW with SX OS.. I have boot.dat and license.dat in the root of the sd card. I can use other payloads to get to OFW or ReiNX CFW without any problems.. Anyone know what the problem might be?

• 5.1.0 FW
  • Tryed 2 different SD card with both exFat & Fat32 ( Samsung 128gb and Kingston 32gb, both work on other CFW/OFW
EDIT: After using briccmii I now get a green/bluish screen when trying to load CFW/OFW..

Switch froze while playing a switch game. Now stuck on tx sx os logo. Cant get into ofw/cfw etc. Tried with jig, volume up, dongle, multiple trinkets and all same results.

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
buddy battle on ultra street fighter 2 now works

eh I was supposed to post this on the SX OS 1.4 thread, but I guess it's okay to leave this here
it used to crash the switch when choosing buddy battle on USF2, but it's no longer the case on SX OS 1.4

Last edited by Garou,
Reactions: sorabora

Ty_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm having a weird issue with SX OS 1.4.

LA Noire loads and runs fine, but it crashes sometimes whenever I try to close the game. It's fine if I close from a menu, but if I try and close during the driving section in the opening of "Armed and Dangerous" it freezes the console.

Done a few tests and it seems to be from trying to skip the opening cut scene too early. If "press A to skip" and "press 2 fingers on the screen to skip" appear at the same time, this specifically seems to trigger it. It's inconsistent though, sometimes it crashes, sometimes it doesn't. May be related to other things I'm doing on the Switch, loading homebrew etc.

Ty_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay, think I've figured out what's causing the crash with LA Noire.

Read elsewhere that people have been having various issues after using homebrew apps. First tried LA Noire (and closing it) after a restart and all was fine. I then loaded up a homebrew app and tried opening/closing LA Noire, it then did a hard crash again. Gonna do a couple more tests but this seems to trigger it

(Edit: Yep, tested this multiple times and it happens consistently)

Last edited by Ty_,
Reactions: naddel81
D

Deleted User

Read elsewhere that people have been having various issues after using homebrew apps. First tried LA Noire (and closing it) after a restart and all was fine. I then loaded up a homebrew app and tried opening/closing LA Noire, it then did a hard crash again. Gonna do a couple more tests but this seems to trigger it

Im getting crashes all over the place and so are friends with dongles.

My last crash wont let me boot OS. Im stuck on TX SX OS splash screen. Anybody know how I can get back up and running?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Same thing happened to Worms WMD, if you run Homebrew first then try the game you can't select any option menus to start the game.

Reactions: Ty_

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I pulled Guts and Glory from CDN and installed it with SX OS 1.4, and it blackscreens. Switch doesn't crash, just the screen stays black.
Other NSPs work fine.

tornadog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I download sx os 1.4 but I dont see any option to install nsp in the options. All I see is Install/Uninstall AutoRCM, launch external payload, poweroff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock