chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what i fear is nintendo superbanning any switch that is hacked piracy or not

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also a stupid idea cause it will just make them a target for hackers of a different variety

gizmomelb

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
And your point is . I could careless. Im saying the dude that got superbanned like me is lying. About updating online through nintendo. Now u move around .and go play something
To be honest getting banned was best thing ever to happen to my switch .:grog::hrth::switch:

yes you were careless.. I think you mean you could care less - which still means that you do care, just a little.

to be honest, your getting banned was the best thing to ever happen to the rest of us with switches.

hacking darwinism at it's finest. survival of the smartest, the dumb get thinned out.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this can only end bad (for nintendo) I can see now that some people are willing to take down nintendo network out of revenge and you know what if someone actually suceeds even if they're arrested will be a reminder to them that there are ppl out there who would risk jail time to exact revenge on corporate scum like nintendo

darrin41

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes you were careless.. I think you mean you could care less - which still means that you do care, just a little.

to be honest, your getting banned was the best thing to ever happen to the rest of us with switches.

hacking darwinism at it's finest. survival of the smartest, the dumb get thinned out.
Bud I brought 2 more switches all ready. I got money to burn . Like I said I could careless of what your opinion is . Remember as long as u have cfw. U will get banned. Maybe not today or tomorrow but it will happen. Do u have money to burn n buy more. :rofl2::rofl::yaysp: I love this forum u have your haters, fanboys ,racist, and the special ones. Gotta love it

this can only end bad (for nintendo) I can see now that some people are willing to take down nintendo network out of revenge and you know what if someone actually suceeds even if they're arrested will be a reminder to them that there are ppl out there who would risk jail time to exact revenge on corporate scum like nintendo
Hey why so mean to Nintendo. There just trying to protect there product. Nothing wrong with that. We all know the outcome if u mod consoles. Chill out and enjoy.

Last edited by darrin41,

oleg77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
and again see everyone another racist. I'm far from dumb I just dont care about a video game system. See the problem is people like u . I'm glad u dont live here u wouldn't survive. $$$$$$$$$$$ money and power remember that when open that mouth of yours.:gun::gun::whip::yaypsp::nayps3:
You DO NOT HAVE to update (your games) to play with SX OS from XCI backups : just click on the (not default) button letting you start without update !!!! You can be banned, it's not important. What you cannot do is update from the default button, but you can still play (stock, not updated) XCI !

Last edited by oleg77,

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really dude? Just download NSP updates if you are full banned. Or if not just restart in OFW and update from there. No one has ever got a ban for just using XCI and updating from original mode. I even have NSPs installed for some indies and havent got any type of ban or crap like that xD
No one ever? I'm on discord and I saw someone just yesterday said they were banned. You don't know what Nintendo looks for. Just because you haven't been banned, don't spread false information.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bud I brought 2 more switches all ready. I got money to burn . Like I said I could careless of what your opinion is . Remember as long as u have cfw. U will get banned. Maybe not today or tomorrow but it will happen. Do u have money to burn n buy more. :rofl2::rofl::yaysp: I love this forum u have your haters, fanboys ,racist, and the special ones. Gotta love it

Hey why so mean to Nintendo. There just trying to protect there product. Nothing wrong with that. We all know the outcome if u mod consoles. Chill out and enjoy.

it's not only that fan games is another they wait until the completed release not a demo WHEN THE WHOLE GAME IS COMPLETED to C&D it the way i feel their rubbing salt into the wound with that one i mean i understand if they C&D on the first demo but games like Pokemon Uranium and AM2R were both finished before they sicked their lawyers on them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1