ROM Hack WIP SwitchSaves - A Nintendo Switch save database!

Creatable

OP
Trophies
Website
hentaihaven.net
XP
Country
United States
SwitchSaves - A Nintendo Switch save database!
This is a WIP save database I've made today, for online save storage, and just Switch saves in general, including modded ones.
As of now, it is still in development, but I am making it better as time goes on.
You can find it at http://switchsaves.net
I don't have a backend right now so the process for getting saves on there is manual, but I should be able to do it eventually.

Working stuff:
Search functionality, save downloading, categories, and adding saves (I am the only one to be able to do this, but you can submit saves on the Discord)

Planned features:
Uploading saves yourself, profiles, hidden saves, tags

I hope you guys enjoy, the current stuff on the site is all just test stuff, so I put this post up to get users to add some saves.

Thanks!

switchsaves.net

ragingninja3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the release, do you plan on implementing the site into an app that could eventually be loaded directly from the hbl launcher?

Creatable

OP
Trophies
Website
hentaihaven.net
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the release, do you plan on implementing the site into an app that could eventually be loaded directly from the hbl launcher?
I was going to get working on that eventually, although there's a few problems, like how every SwitchSaves save is in a zipped archive to allow collisions on the file names.
One of the saves even has a 0 folder that you have to go through.
A HB app seems likely though!

Creatable

OP
Trophies
Website
hentaihaven.net
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice to have a Github repo with the webpage where contribute :)
There actually is a GitHub repo, it's for hosting the site.
As of now, I don't have a backend so I'm using a more... manual approach to getting saves on SwitchSaves.
User joins Discord > user attached save and explains it > I add it if I approve it

Last edited by Creatable,

GoldCobra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Due to the fact that I can use Rocket League without WiFi, yep.
I already tried and informed myself a bit more. Your inventory gets saved on Psyonix' servers, which makes sense, otherwise you could duplicate your inventory and trade all those crazy items infinite times which would kill the whole thing with crates and keys.

Proto-Propski

Legally Weird!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm getting Kirby Star Allies today. Gonna try my best to 100% it. Then i'll upload the save.

You can upload to the Discord attributed to this Website, and get tips on save editing, and etc TBH IDK why the maintainer of this Website has went ghost of recent, all I know is his 'Satan' Discord handle is nuked completely, and he hasn't added anymore saves uploaded from the Discord, or anywhere for that matter to the website in awhile, the Website kinda seems Necro'd at this point, but I still upload often to the Discord though, so you can find a lot of good saves, and help there if you want https://discord.gg/DBgCXAd

Last edited by Proto-Propski,

Creatable

OP
Trophies
Website
hentaihaven.net
XP
Country
United States
You can upload to the Discord attributed to this Website, and get tips on save editing, and etc TBH IDK why the maintainer of this Website has went ghost of recent, all I know is his 'Satan' Discord handle is nuked completely, and he hasn't added anymore saves uploaded from the Discord, or anywhere for that matter to the website in awhile, the Website kinda seems Necro'd at this point, but I still upload often to the Discord though, so you can find a lot of good saves, and help there if you want https://discord.gg/DBgCXAd
Not dead and my Discord is still alive. Just yet to approve that save.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's the old discord, I originally worked with that Discord until they banned me for having unpopular opinions on how to run it. Please move to the new one listed on the website.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/knyBygUiKLI?si=BkBsC-TZ4OrZoiPk