Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

HelloShitty

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
team effort on this one…we were all going around in circles. @Hayato213 had the key reminder about OLED.

you had me at chicken!

I didn’t change the link but if the real one works that’s even better! I will stop referring to the 4.4.0 fork.
I didn't do anything with prod.keys, no!
Post automatically merged:

Im curious did you have an updated prod.keys. because im on 15.0.0 sysnand
I have OFW at 15.0.1 and CFW at 15.0.0. But I didn't do anything specificaly to prod.keys.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't do anything with prod.keys, no!
Post automatically merged:

I have OFW at 15.0.1 and CFW at 15.0.0. But I didn't do anything specificaly to prod.keys.

I was curious if you had a updated prod.keys, I assume it doesn't work with outdated prod.keys while on higher firmware.

FoureyeSamurai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated my firmware, Hekate and Atmosphere but when I try going into sysmmc I get "Failed to identify Kernal! Failed to launch HOS!" and it takes me back to hekate load screen. Not sure what I'm missing.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where we see instructions to update prod.keys? I think I did it once but don't remember!

1667772427601.png

According to this, when it load, it says grabbing keys from prod.keys

FoureyeSamurai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I'm getting "No main boot entries found...""Check that bootloader/ini has at least one file." Where do you think my ini file went? And how do I create/get it back?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I'm getting "No main boot entries found...""Check that bootloader/ini has at least one file." Where do you think my ini file went? And how do I create/get it back?

If you don't have one create one, name it hekate-ipl.ini

[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=0
verification=1
backlight=100
autohosoff=2
autonogc=0
updater2p=1

{------- Launch -------}
[Atmosphere]
payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee.bin
icon=bootloader/res/sysnand.bmp

{--- Custom Firmware ---}
[CFW (SYSNAND)]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/sysnand.bmp
{}

[CFW (EMUMMC)]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
emummcforce=1
icon=bootloader/res/emummc.bmp
{}

[Horizon]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
stock=1
emummc_force_disable=1
{}

Reactions: FoureyeSamurai

FoureyeSamurai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I started over and updated atmosphere and hekate from the beginning, updated fusee and the hekate_ipl.ini config. Now when I launch emummc, atmosphere launches, I see the icon and then it crashes to black screen. I'm able to get back to stock and hekate launch menu but this will happen everytime now. Any ideas anybody?

Last edited by FoureyeSamurai,

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Alright, I started over and updated atmosphere and hekate from the beginning, updated fusee and the hekate_ipl.ini config. Now when I launch emummc, atmosphere launches, I see the icon and then it crashes to black screen. I'm able to get back to stock and hekate launch menu but this will happen everytime now. Any ideas anybody?
you do have an emunand?

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
Decided to just use a different SD card for my modded/EmuNAND shenanigans. Doesn't bother me about switching it either, I'll probably be in CFW much more often anyway.

4ur0r

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everybody.
I have installed Atmosphere on my Switch, is it ok if I turn wifi on emuNAND so that I can upgrade the firmware, bootloaders and Atmosphere from ALL-In-One Switch Updater or will I get banned?

Kind regards

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everybody.
I have installed Atmosphere on my Switch, is it ok if I turn wifi on emuNAND so that I can upgrade the firmware, bootloaders and Atmosphere from ALL-In-One Switch Updater or will I get banned?

Kind regards
I wouldn't recommend using the AIO Updater at all. Its notorious for giving users issues so I'm certain you'll be back here asking for help if you use it. Its always better to update your stuff manually rather than using an app.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everybody.

Kind regards

Recommend updating the Hekate/Atmosphere files manually, you can use hekate usb mounting feature to replace the old file, and grab firmware update files from Darthsternie and update via daybreak.

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
Only issue with constant SD card switching is that you can damaged that slot.
Don't worry. It won't be constant. I have an OLED that is used much more frequently for legitimate purchases and stuff. It'll be in SysNAND incredibly rarely.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: someone is saying ultimate nes remix didn't had less games, it makes my brain hurts