Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

GSR325

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edizon starts the game with cheats enabled, how do I disable them? bc I savethe settings in the system.ini but it still enables the cheats.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Was is introduced by nintendo? Or is it a custom format?

Ain't official format, only NSP and XCI are, NSZ and XCZ are not official format, as installed size are the same for NSZ and NSP.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Edizon starts the game with cheats enabled, how do I disable them? bc I savethe settings in the system.ini but it still enables the cheats.

In Atmosphere system_settings you have to toggle dmnt cheat line to dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x0, by default it is always on, you have to edit it and take out the ";" in the beginning of the line. The system settings ini is in the /Atmosphere/config_templates, it goes inside /Atmosphere/config

Last edited by Hayato213,

GSR325

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have removed the ; from there, saved it, and put it in the atmosphere/config folder. but when I press L+ direction down button, and Press the right stick, nothing happens.

DieHardjagged

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I updated to Atmosphère 0.19.4 and im still on 10.1.0 Emulated, so my question is, what is the safest Firmware to upgrade to currently?
Yes i read its 12.0.3, but apparently that firmware is bugged.
Cheers

Last edited by DieHardjagged,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated to Atmosphère 0.19.4 and im still on 10.1.0 Emulated,so my question is, what is the safest Firmware to upgrade to currently?
Yes i read its 12.0.3, but apparently that firmware is bugged.
Cheers
I would say 11.X as 12.X breaks some homebrew applications. Or you can just not update your firmware because from experience, people run into issues the most when they update their firmware no matter what firmware they update to. You should only ever update your firmware when a game or other content requires it.

Reactions: DieHardjagged

DieHardjagged

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would say 11.X as 12.X breaks some homebrew applications. Or you can just not update your firmware because from experience, people run into issues the most when they update their firmware no matter what firmware they update to. You should only ever update your firmware when a game or other content requires it.

Alright, thanks for the quick answer, i will then just leave the Firmware as it is, unless i would need to update it to be able to run specific games.
Cheers

Reactions: Draxzelex

Galvanize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Now that I got to use the Switch hacked for a while, I'm thinking of OCing it(But only in docked mode), for those who OCed their Switch, how much gain in performance did you notice? Googling didn't give me a lot of opinions and in the few YT vids about OCing(Digital Foundry for example) the gain by OCing seems to be minimal in the games they used.

Edit: I realized this question was kinda stupid but basically.

From your experience, does OC make a big difference?
Also, the usual "Does it affect the console's longevity" for docked mode?
Are there good tools if I want to try it out myself, to both change the clock speeds on the fly and display the used resources?

Last edited by Galvanize,

SwitchNoob420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an unpatched switch and have booted into hekate successfully with the intentions of backing up my switch before booting into cfw, but when I go into the tools menu there is not an option to backup, anybody know what I should do?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have an unpatched switch and have booted into hekate successfully with the intentions of backing up my switch before booting into cfw, but when I go into the tools menu there is not an option to backup, anybody know what I should do?
Are you using hekate/Nyx (hekate with gui)

should be a button labeled backup emmc sysnand or something of the like

MrSlic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if my switch won't boot into RCM or even show any logos is there any way I can recover it. All the guides I'm seeing say to open RCM.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if my switch won't boot into RCM or even show any logos is there any way I can recover it. All the guides I'm seeing say to open RCM.
Unless the console is out of battery, it will never lose the ability to enter RCM. The proper procedure is to ensure you are actually entering RCM which includes making sure that you are doing it properly on your console as well as double checking that your computer or other device is checking that it is in RCM. Entering RCM is a manual process without AutoRCM therefore it is subject to user error so whatever you are using to enter RCM can simply not work from time to time. As for your computer or other device, they too sometimes do not recognize a console being in RCM which is harder to fix as there the cause for this has not been identified. Restarting your computer/device, trying out other ports/cables, or using a different device entirely are the only suggestions I can think of.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work