Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Vxxxon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
im trying to update super smash to 2.0.1 but it keeps crashing on goldleaf? is this due to my system version being lower than required (i dont know the requirement but im on 6.0.1) if that is the case how do i go about updating? or is it still done via choda or whatever its called?

any other alternatives to goldleaf?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am good with installing NSP with the latest Atmosphere 7.0.1, but I cant install XCI files, any good guide to follow. Is it safer to install XCI? (that's what people saying, I have no idea) Thanks all
Use either dOPUS or n1dus. They require keys files to install .XCI games so dump them with Lockpick. And just remember that safer does not mean safe.

If going for original only digital games is it better exfat or fat32?
FAT32 all the way. exFAT is only required for restoring the NAND.

im trying to update super smash to 2.0.1 but it keeps crashing on goldleaf? is this due to my system version being lower than required (i dont know the requirement but im on 6.0.1) if that is the case how do i go about updating? or is it still done via choda or whatever its called?

any other alternatives to goldleaf?
2.0.1 requires firmware 6.2 even when you ignore the firmware requirement when installing. Update your firmware with the homebrew application ChoiDujourNX.

Markota

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, help me plz.
I have hacked my switch 6.2.0 and it's be okay, but I update atmosphere through Homebrew menu and I restarted the switch.

Now my switch boot in 6.2.0 ofw and I can't enter in RCM mode anymore =\

I push Vol + and power button with the jig attached in right joycon rail and the screen stay black, but after I connect USB cable to PC the console start to charge battery and boot into ofw =\

I tested two jigs.
I tested without micro SD

Plz guys.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, help me plz.
I have hacked my switch 6.2.0 and it's be okay, but I update atmosphere through Homebrew menu and I restarted the switch.

Now my switch boot in 6.2.0 ofw and I can't enter in RCM mode anymore =\

I push Vol + and power button with the jig attached in right joycon rail and the screen stay black, but after I connect USB cable to PC the console start to charge battery and boot into ofw =\

I tested two jigs.
I tested without micro SD

Plz guys.
Either try adjusting the pins on your jigs or use something else to enter RCM with like a paperclip, aluminum foil, sim card remover, safety pin, screwdrivers, etc. It would also make sense to plug in the console before you attempt to boot into RCM.

Hey, does anybody know if Atmosphere can run EmuNAND alongside SysNand without leaving traces in the sysnand logs? I want to play smbu on my Sysnand and have homebrew on an emunand.
Unfortunately Atmosphere does not currently have EmuNAND implemented yed. However when it does, you can do just that.

Reactions: ViolentRockstar

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
Get the latest atmosphere using either kosmos or the base atmosphere release
That's really confusing. I did that exactly with Atmosphere's latest base and it did nothing.

I just did Kosmos to see if that'd fix it (first I'd heard of it)

Kosmos lets it boot and do...something. Sept comes up, it flashes some dialogue quickly and then my switch shows the NINTENDO logo. After that, the logo fades out and my Switch stops responding to anything...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1