Caribjke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
deceived how exactly? just curious.
I already find the right topic but i can't post link there-

I paid for the order more than 66 hours ago on axiogame and have received nothing so far.
For this I have already written to them and in the feedback form on the site and a letter to their mail. The answer is just silence. How do I get a license or a refund from them? Help.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I´m new here and I have have a question that i haven´t be able to find it on Google. It´s simple. Can I boot Atmosphere having already installed SX OS in my Switch? I don´t mean having both at same time, I mean switch between both CFW
Yes, the only real difference it seems from the WIP Atmosphere and SX OS is how well each run homebrew. While we have pretty good documentation of what works and doesn't work with Atmosphere, SX OS is another animal.

Just so I got this right, if, for example, I have a Switch with FW < 2.3.0 and I want to update to that version, I can use a game cartridge such as Splatoon to update (taken from goo.gl/kvSWgD)?
Yes although not sure how well the scene dumps work with this.

Hey m8s. Can i play games without xecuter or i need ? I can't buy xecuter :( but can i play with other cfw? Like atmosphere
SX OS can be downloaded as a free-to-use homebrew launcher. You would buy the license in order to be able to use their backup launcher. You can use SX Launcher to load other CFW like Atmopshere.

ABGX

Trophies
XP
Country
curious question that i cant seem to work out (havent watched too many videos)

how does SX OS display the games on the SD, are they alphabetical?

is the name, the file name or the titleID on the xci?

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
As of now, are all the bans "just" eshop bans? Most people (if all) still can play online, right? Like Mario Kart 8, Splatoon2, etc.

In Hekate, if I enable AutoRCM, could I later disable it, having my boot back to normal?

Yes, you have to launch Hekate and disable it there.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As of now, are all the bans "just" eshop bans? Most people (if all) still can play online, right? Like Mario Kart 8, Splatoon2, etc.
To see if you have a console ban vs. an eShop ban, I've seen some people try to log onto Nintendo's site with their Nintendo account to see if they can purchase stuff. Not sure how reliable an indicator that is, but if it is, I DEFINITELY need to be asking people this. I can also confirm a case of a certificate ban, not a console nor account ban so to answer your question, no.

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
To see if you have a console ban vs. an eShop ban, I've seen some people try to log onto Nintendo's site with their Nintendo account to see if they can purchase stuff. Not sure how reliable an indicator that is, but if it is, I DEFINITELY need to be asking people this. I can also confirm a case of a certificate ban, not a console nor account ban so to answer your question, no.

Oh i mean, i know thats not the only ban. What im trying to ask is that if, as of now, any of the bans disallow online gaming, like Mario kart 8 or Splatoon 2 online gaming.

I read couple message (to many now) of people saying that they cant access eshop but can play online. Is that the "norm" for the bans right now?

Not that I don't trust you, but are you sure?

Yeah, of course, dont worry i know you just want to be sure.

But yeah, you disable it the same way you enable it.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh i mean, i know thats not the only ban. What im trying to ask is that if, as of now, any of the bans disallow online gaming, like Mario kart 8 or Splatoon 2 online gaming.

I read couple message (to many now) of people saying that they cant access eshop but can play online. Is that the "norm" for the bans right now?
From what I understand, Nintendo can ban certain certificates that are required to play games online (i.e. MK8D, Splatoon, ARMS). I am not sure if they can sever your ability to play online games. I would suppose this would require a user who does not have a console ban or account ban to go online with a game using a different certificate and see what happens. Lemme see if that one guy won't mind a thought experiment.

Also @Asia81 you uninstall AutoRCM the same way it is installed (all you do is press a different button) so alex is not lying, I can assure you of that.

Reactions: Asia81

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
From what I understand, Nintendo can ban certain certificates that are required to play games online (i.e. MK8D, Splatoon, ARMS). I am not sure if they can sever your ability to play online games. I would suppose this would require a user who does not have a console ban or account ban to go online with a game using a different certificate and see what happens. Lemme see if that one guy won't mind a thought experiment.

Thanks a lot. Im refering to legit card games, like a copy of Splatoon 2 that i own. If i get "ban" (like all the other dudes with the reports) and i cant access eshop, im still gonna be able to play that Splatoon 2 card online?

I would say my question is that if the common ban that Ninti is giving right now only disable eshop use, but not legit online use?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try booting it again and seeing if it'll fix it
He posted in the SX Errors pinned thread and got a response. In case you're curious, he has a Mac which is known to cause problems for SD cards and it needs to be formatted into FAT32. But thanks for always keeping on a lookout for unanswered posts.

Reactions: APartOfMe

APartOfMe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He posted in the SX Errors pinned thread and got a response. In case you're curious, he has a Mac which is known to cause problems for SD cards and it needs to be formatted into FAT32. But thanks for always keeping on a lookout for unanswered posts.
Rip. I'm usually late to answer these cause I'm not getting notifications for this thread anymore :glare:

ando2011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can I load a payload from my phone which doesn't have usb-c port, if I use a USB c cable with a micro usb adapter on the end?

digitalhenry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, thank you both for helping. Much appreciated!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: