Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

testing123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only way to move save are to inject save with checkpoint or jksv. Or move the save with a Nintendo account with the save associated with it

Thanks for your reply.

So I have the save on the hacked switch. Would connecting it with a nintendo account get the switch banned?

testing123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://gbatemp.net/threads/edit-of...up-restoring-via-fusee-gelee-payloads.541081/

There is this, I assume it would also work for chipped unit that have clean NAND

Interesting, thanks for that. This will take a lot of learning on the fly, especially as I don't have a jig handy.

Let me ask this:

1. There's a BOTW save game on the hacked switch under USER1.

2. Can I transfer USER1's profile to the unhacked switch?

3. Alternatively, I can install USER1 profile on the unhacked switch as a profile. Can I transfer JUST the BOTW save safely from the hacked switch?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting, thanks for that. This will take a lot of learning on the fly, especially as I don't have a jig handy.

Let me ask this:

1. There's a BOTW save game on the hacked switch under USER1.

2. Can I transfer USER1's profile to the unhacked switch?

3. Alternatively, I can install USER1 profile on the unhacked switch as a profile. Can I transfer JUST the BOTW save safely from the hacked switch?

To transfer the USER1 profile you would have to move the profile that has an nintendo account linked to it, but I don't think it is worth if you transfer it from a modded switch that the NAND isn't clean, you probably would get banned. You can move save around if they are linked to the same Nintendo account but since your system nand isn't clean you can't without getting banned. There is checkpoint and jksv method but that worse than the one in the guide I linked above.

Pokepicker

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm here with my very own "My Nintendo Switch won't turn on".

It's ran out of battery after being left at home for closer to two months. I've had it run out of juice before and be a bit finicky to get back up and running at times. Usually holding POWER and one of the VOLUME buttons solved my issues.

This time though, I'm having no such luck.

I've tried having my Switch in the dock for 24 hours. I've tried having it plugged straight into the cord for 24 hours. I've tried holding POWER and VOL+, POWER VOL-, POWER both VOL.

Are there any other tips and tricks to get it up and running again? I am not using autoRCM or whatever it might be called.

Edit: I might as well mention: The cables and dock are functioning just fine, as I have used them both with another Switch.

Last edited by Pokepicker,

MEGAtheguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First time asking here, but either I can't find anyone else with this issue or I'm not googling very well.

I have an issue that spans over a few games where in either CFW sysNAND or emuNAND, games essentially run in slow motion.
Demonstrated below is OFW for comparison. This game is not running off a gamecart and was purchased through eShop

I have a modded OLED switch... anyone have any ideas how I can bring the game back to normal speeds?

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Heyah !
I've a random fast question. I've a CFW Switch with Emunand to play my Pokémon Dumps.
With DLC and everything coming, I bought a bigger card and wanted to move my Emunand (Raw Partition) and following the guide for Switching Cards, I must have 32GB free.

But how without deleting everything ? I think i've a 32 or 64GB SD Card, and i've no other solution to delete everything, move and then re-dump everything ?

Thanks !

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heyah !
I've a random fast question. I've a CFW Switch with Emunand to play my Pokémon Dumps.
With DLC and everything coming, I bought a bigger card and wanted to move my Emunand (Raw Partition) and following the guide for Switching Cards, I must have 32GB free.

But how without deleting everything ? I think i've a 32 or 64GB SD Card, and i've no other solution to delete everything, move and then re-dump everything ?

Thanks !

Use this to move it.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/emutool...r-sd-switch-emu-type-on-sxos-and-more.550756/

Reactions: Lamcza

arcangelmk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have a weird issue. Received a patched switch from a family member. They stated they updated it and mid update the screen went black. When docking said switch, the green light on the dock comes on and immediately goes out. Any thoughts on how to revive the switch, including hardware mods? I can't seem to figure out a way that I could revive it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F