Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Jorian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Did you put the *.nro files in it ?

Question bête mais tu as mis tes homebrews dans le dossier switch ?

Oui j'ai des fichier NRO dedans
Yes I put NRO files inside.
I can't understand why I can't see it in HBmenu...

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2023-05-16 120852.png
    Capture d’écran 2023-05-16 120852.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 26

sargntpi

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I’m looking to hack my launch day switch purely to overclock it. I’ve looked at the FAQ and it seems like simply running Atmosphere and Overclocking are yet to result in a ban… would going online for the eShop / NSO / Online games still be ok? Has anyone been banned for that?

I noticed the FAQ mentioned not going online with the sysMMC (original OS?) and emuMMC (AtmosphereOS?). If I understand that right it just means don’t boot up sysMMC and I should be ok?

Mr_Tick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I’m looking to hack my launch day switch purely to overclock it. I’ve looked at the FAQ and it seems like simply running Atmosphere and Overclocking are yet to result in a ban… would going online for the eShop / NSO / Online games still be ok? Has anyone been banned for that?

I noticed the FAQ mentioned not going online with the sysMMC (original OS?) and emuMMC (AtmosphereOS?). If I understand that right it just means don’t boot up sysMMC and I should be ok?
I got a switch banned and i never used illegal things.
I was using it for overclocking, free streaming and i bought games on eshop.

Like the one who answered me, best advice is to never use a hacked switch online.
That's a shame because overclock is sooo good for you.

sargntpi

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I got a switch banned and i never used illegal things.
I was using it for overclocking, free streaming and i bought games on eshop.

Like the one who answered me, best advice is to never use a hacked switch online.
That's a shame because overclock is sooo good for you.
Damn that sucks but thank you so much for letting me know. Looks like I’ll be waiting for the Switch Pro.

Lysanthir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has been happening for a while but whenever I open Tinfoil a specific game keeps getting downloaded, canceling it gives me "failed to import ticket" and "failed to register placeholder nca" and I can uninstall the leftover files. The rest of the program works fine so I was wondering if theres a way to stop this from happening?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has been happening for a while but whenever I open Tinfoil a specific game keeps getting downloaded, canceling it gives me "failed to import ticket" and "failed to register placeholder nca" and I can uninstall the leftover files. The rest of the program works fine so I was wondering if theres a way to stop this from happening?

Delete that game that is being download in the queue.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So after charging my switch for nearly 3 days, still no sign of it booting up, RCM not being detected and just frustration since my last switch didn't take even more than 5 hours to boot up. anyone else here have any solution besides charging it more.
Are you using the official charger? Are you using the dock to charge? You should try plugging directly into the official charger that came with your Switch.

CatTheDestroyer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There's this homebrew software called Checkpoint (google "Checkpoint switch" and you'll get it) that gives you access to your save data. If you boot into sysmmc and launch checkpoint, you can get your save data. Then, you can boot into emmummc and install your save data there.

Tbh, I don't see much of a point in using the above approach when you could just use a new system account. If you make a new account on your switch, that will work as a way to get a new game on totk. I guess the only benefit of going the checkpoint route is if you want to also play with your save in an emulator.
thanks man!
i'm not super versed with the mod and stuff, but wouldnt doin the new system method also delete the save files i already have on my emunand? (i'm a zelda fiend and i have 100+ hours of botw i would be heartbroken if id lost them lol)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: My original one +1