Switch Lite + Aluminum Shell + HWFLY = No LCD?

hyjinx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! I got one of the aluminum switch lite shells and it's gorgeous! Upon swapping my hwfly modded lite from plastic to this, I'm left with the following:

1. When turned on, Hwfly mod pulses purple, then goes green.
2. I can see evidence that it's running because I can plug my power bank up and see it charging
3. Unhooking the mod also still works to boot OFW
4. If I boot ofw and touch the digitizer, I can hear the touch activation tones, indicating that I am infact booted to the stock OS
5. Unfortunately I get absolutely no display and I did get a NO SD CARD screen when I initially installed, but nothing since.

I didn't do the mod so, I'm not well versed here. I took great pains not to disturb anything as I migrated shells. I have reseated the LCD ribbon several times. I've unplugged battery and let it sit, the only thing I haven't done is to undo all this work and move it back to the plastic. I'm reaching out here hoping someone can tell me what I might be doing wrong or potentially suggest a next step. I'll post some pics and video here in case it helps.

What am I missing? What can I try? What additional info can I provide?

Here's the video of it booting up, obviously no display working:

Thanks in advance for the help!!

ucupetuks

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
as i know display socket in lite very weak, i did swap transparant shell, and this happen to me, first time its fixed clean up display socket using alcohol 99%, and second time happen again when replace the analog, but yeah its wont display again and bring to service guy, and he replaced the socket lol,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: meh stats, but amazing in execution