Switch issue?

NuadaXXX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi!

My problem is, if I start the switch without SXcore, then I get only black screen but with chip i can start the stock OFW over hekate but only with the hekate_ipl.ini config, if i use the option right down "OFW" I get thus black screen.

I use OFW for online and emuNAND for the other stuff :)

How can I fix that problem. ?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!

My problem is, if I start the switch without SXcore, then I get only black screen but with chip i can start the stock OFW over hekate but only with the hekate_ipl.ini config, if i use the option right down "OFW" I get thus black screen.

I use OFW for online and emuNAND for the other stuff :)

How can I fix that problem. ?

Just use hekate ipl option to boot into stock

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
U mean the SX Core has something broke that the switch now not more without a chip starts, because I have plugged out the chip and then the switch won't start ? :)
That maybe possible. But have you tried injecting a payload using TegraRCMGUI on the PC side? If it doesn't work, then the Switch could be the problem.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not on this ipatched console.
You tried desoldering the SX Core from your console? If it powers on just fine, then its the chip not the console.
Post automatically merged:

U mean the SX Core has something broke that the switch now not more without a chip starts, because I have plugged out the chip and then the switch won't start ? :)
What did you previously do last on this console that has made it not work?

NuadaXXX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You tried desoldering the SX Core from your console? If it powers on just fine, then its the chip not the console.

What did you previously do last on this console that has made it not work?

yes.. And then the switch won't turn on, only blackscreen.

NuadaXXX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i wanted to update the chip from spacecraft to HWfly, and i have startet with "sdloader.enc" and after that update the switch had only a blackscreen.

Then i have flashed with usb the other stuff from HWfly, but the chip has only pulsing green and was not starting the console also after a whole night of green pulsing.

Then i have back flashed to spacecraft... also Blackscreen.

Then i have flashed to the sx firmware... also blackscreen.

Then i have plugged out the chip from the MB. and the switch has also not startet. (i was thinking the switch is broken)

Then I have flashed again the chip to spacecraft not sure 10 times or so again and again. :-)

And now it starts again to Hekate but only with a chip, without SX Core = blackscreens.

Did it work the last time the chip was in?
The problem starts with flashing "sdloader.enc" V071 over the toolbox.

I have a "dumped_sdloader.enc" (backup) but not sure if it's a good idea to flash that.

Last edited by NuadaXXX,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok