Hardware Switch hating

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
"With great power comes great responsibility." Nintendo translates to Leave luck to Heaven. Are they gambling?
Well they kind of did gambling in the past. Nintendo's history is kind of dark with the mafia involved and stuff. Then again the Yakuza is involved in a lot in Japan so it's probably not a big surprise.

Reactions: DarthDub

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
4 pages were made since it was posted and this thread just got posted 3 hoirs ago (I think), this shows that different consoles can divide gamers, if you're a true gamer just shut up and game on.but logical critics about the flaws is acceptable just don't go overboard criticising. that's it from me have a nice day guys.(this message is for the haters and the fans)

Last edited by jorji109,

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
Because Nintendo has been very anti-consumer lately and it's starting to rub people the wrong way.

^ maybe this one?
They become a dick sometimes to their die hard fans that converted them to die hard haters.

and maybe because it's 'Nintendo' like people tend to hate most things that are treated omnipotent, like saitama, like Nintendo can make a trud but people will still praise/glorify/defend/buy/etc that turd, as if it were gold lols

don't get me wrong I got most Nintendo console for exclusive games I've taken interest. Still no switch for me though.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
It is because Switch is different. And because the one before it, Wii U, fail misery try to be different so people would expect Nintendo stop "being Nintendo" and joint other console in the power race for this one.

But of cause Nintendo "being Nintendo" again and when everyone see Switch, they know that Nintendo wouldn't do what they expect them to do and the rage begin from there. Every dweller of internet want Switch to fail to prove that "graphic power is everything" and "stupid Nintendo and they underpower console" should end up like Sega and making game for their "master race console".

Reactions: Benja81

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
Examples?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Not good ideas? Lol then why did the 360 and ps3 both immediately copy the motion controls lolol. The dual screen I guess is subjective, but it was actually more than just the dual screen it was the touch screen as well, which was amazing at the time. Easy to say its not a good idea in 2017.

How are the PSP and Switch alike at all?

maybe because at that time the psp can be connected to a TV via cable? you know? portable/ console on tv?

yeah the ps3/360 copied the motion controls though they tried to improve it in their own ways, so there's still innovation, like how switch innovate the 3d rumble from what we used to have. I got to admit that got me interested.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
It is because Switch is different. And because the one before it, Wii U, fail misery try to be different so people would expect Nintendo stop "being Nintendo" and joint other console in the power race for this one.
All I can say is this:
"We want originality and new ideas!" Then Nintendo try something new.
"Nintendo sucks! Why don't you do as MS and Sony?" Return to previous point in a few years time.

Seriously, when did the two big once do anything innoative and take a risk?

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe because at that time the psp can be connected to a TV via cable? you know? portable/ console on tv?
I never had one, so if it had a cable that is actually pretty cool. But it was still a handheld with handheld graphics. The switch is actually just about as powerful as an Xbox one.

yeah the ps3/360 copied the motion controls though they tried to improve it in their own ways, so there's still innovation, like how switch innovate the 3d rumble from what we used to have. I got to admit that got me interested.
But the point was that he was saying it was not a good idea.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I never had one, so if it had a cable that is actually pretty cool. But it was still a handheld with handheld graphics. The switch is actually just about as powerful as an Xbox one.

But the point was that he was saying it was not a good idea.

Not really...

Reactions: DrkBeam

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't exactly hate on it, but I do like to poke fun at the ppl that got super hype about it, bought it day one and are still super hype about it and think the system is flawless even though countless ppl have pointed out issues with it. From bugs, to crashes, to hardware design flaws. The switch is far from flawless. I'll get hype about it once nintendo fixes the design flaws and makes improvements when they release "new nintendo switch".

Last edited by V0ltr0n,

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one is hating the Switch, they are pointing out actual flaws that should have been fixed in testing.

C'mon. There are some people here who would rag on Nintendo if they came out with a portable gadget that had the best controls, best display, best games, gave you a BJ and made you a bacon sandwich all at the same time.

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if they don't want switch, they can give it to me UwU

Same. Hell, I'll take that failure of a console wiiu if someone is giving it away for free. I'll take just about any tech device for free as long as it's working. Barring only a few things maybe. Sex toys being one off the top of my head.

Reactions: Subtle Demise
D

Deleted-401606

Agreed. Nintendo has never strived to be the most powerful console, it doesn't take much brain power or innovation to make a powerhouse console, most of us here could do that in our sleep. Nintendo has always led with innovation, which the others always copy in one form or another. N64 with the first modern analog stick, Wii with the first motion control, DS and Wii U with the dual screens, and now the portable/home hybrid. I for one don't give a sh!t how powerful it is when I'll get to play Skyrim, BotW, probably a Fallout and Far Cry game in the future, on a handheld, why do I care?

Thats not true,the n64 was only a little worse than ps1. The gamecube was stronger than the ps2. Nes and SNES were up to par. Nintendo has been giving us the short end of the stick lately.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, i just listen to songs on yt