Hacking Question Switch banned 2124-4027. Why?

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I saw that when I looked it up too, but the email I got is slightly different, attached to the post.

So ya, something in your save flagged you in the anti-cheat detection. It may be a bug in checkpoint that did something to the save and then that got picked up.

These sorts of bans are manually handed out after the anti-cheat flags you.

PEKKA4597

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So ya, something in your save flagged you in the anti-cheat detection. It may be a bug in checkpoint that did something to the save and then that got picked up.

These sorts of bans are manually handed out after the anti-cheat flags you.
Damn. Guess I'm done with Splatoon then

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Color me surprised. I didnt know you can get banned from Squidbagging. I going to let my boyfriend know so he doesn't get banned.
Lol, by those rules everyone in turf war should be banned

You need to actually be reported by a lot of people for that to happen, is my understanding. In turf war, no one probably cares to report unless you're some total ass hole about it.

Its also a temp ban in those cases.

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Color me surprised. I didnt know you can get banned from Squidbagging. I going to let my boyfriend know so he doesn't get banned.

Reading through the thread, it seems it was pretty excessive squidbagging, *as in almost after every kill* and only a 2 week ban.

Though I think the squidbagging is stupid, I don't think this is something he has to worry about for the most part.

Skittyusedcovet

Gbatemp’s Favourite Skitty
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol, by those rules everyone in turf war should be banned
Reading through the thread, it seems it was pretty excessive squidbagging, *as in almost after every kill* and only a 2 week ban.

Though I think the squidbagging is stupid, I don't think this is something he has to worry about for the most part.

I dont think he is bagging that much luckly.

PEKKA4597

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In fact, I received the same email as you received on the same day. I also used checkpoint. I guess they are probably starting to deal with problems that have not been dealt with before.
Damn, guess they did a banwave. Looks like it’s a full console ban for the game as well, so the only (theoretical) way around it is another console :/

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, guess they did a banwave. Looks like it’s a full console ban for the game as well, so the only (theoretical) way around it is another console :/

Is it safe to use hacked Splatoon 2 save in 2nd profile that play offline? 1st profile for online only and 2nd profile for offline only?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3