• Views 319,986
  • Replies 844
  • Likes 72

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
1) Get a title id of any game you have installed from http://switchbrew.org/index.php?title=Title_list/Games (this is your target titleid)
2) Create a directory on SD : sd:/atmosphere/titles/*target_titleid*
3) use hactool to extract the romfs.bin and exefs files from your main game nca (its in secure from XCI - the biggest one)
4) put romfs.bin in sd:/atmosphere/titles/*target_titleid*/romfs.bin, exefs files into sd:/atmosphere/titles/*target_titleid*/exefs/
5) Edit titleid in main.npdm (in exefs) to contain target title id (this might help http://switchbrew.org/index.php?title=NPDM)
6) run a fs_mitm containing CFW release, run your target app (https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-get-layeredfs-working.507460/)

Note that saves don't work for me atm, you should wait for mememenu/similar.
Minecraft works, others not tested.

proof video:

What I dont get currently is, where we put the Game we want to run?

Step 1: Get Tittle ID of own game (Like Splatoon)
Step 2: Create a Folder with Splatoon Title ID (since we target this App to be overwritten)
Step 3: Extract the Romfs.bin and exefs File System from your Main Game NCA? (so again from Splatoon?, I just managed to extract the romFS)
Step 4...

Or is Step 3 already the game we want to run?

D

Deleted User

OP
By doing this you're running one game with it's cert on another game's TitleID. Doesn't sound like it would be hard at all for Nintendo to detect and ban for this.

Step 2: Create a Folder with Splatoon Title ID (since we target this App to be overwritten)
Step 3: Extract the Romfs.bin and exefs File System from your Main Game NCA? (so again from Splatoon?, I just managed to extract the romFS)
Step 4...

Step 3 is already the game you want to run.

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Step 3 is already the game you want to run.

Got it thy! So about the exefs what is the command for? Using HackToolGUI so maybe this option is missing, extracting RomFS is fine, you get a RomFS File, I guess you can just rename to .bin

D

Deleted User

OP
Got it thy! So about the exefs what is the command for? Using HackToolGUI so maybe this option is missing, extracting RomFS is fine, you get a RomFS File, I guess you can just rename to .bin
--exefsdir
you need to give it a folder to put the exefs files into

Thetoto

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Th
Threre is no command for this in HactoolGUI. You need to use the black terminal.

Reactions: Centergaming

MHDestination

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Step 4...

No you'll have to extract the romfs and exefs of the game you actually want to run

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/W-jzom3X0QU