Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Reaper said:
I hope they won't have to split the continent in half with a wall like in that one movie
frown.gif

And I live in San Diego so crap
I live in New York, unfortunately the state with the most confirmed cases, and me being a hypochondriac sucks. I have a sore throat right now and I am like "Oh fuck! Sore Throat thats one of the symptoms of Swine Flu!" Its going away though lol and my brothers friends girlfriend is in NYC and he came back here with a cold and I am freaking out again and am like "Oh fuck! He went down to NYC and brought back the Swine Flu!!! SHIT!" He has allergies really bad lol and thats what the doctor said.

I need to stop shitting my pants over this, I hate the media so much. I always say "The media always brings so much fear, its all bullshit." Even though I believe that I start thinking about it, and dwelling on it that I'm starting to believe that we are going to have to sit in out houses and no communicate with anyone so we don't catch this flu.

I'm so fucking ridiculous.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
You guys are lucky, I'm in Texas. I'm the closest to Mexico >.>
Now that sucks, however I have started to find the humor of the media. I was watching the news today and the Superintendent of a School in NYC was talking and he said "Out of the 150 students believed to have the Swine Flu all of them were mild cas..." They cut it off right after he got done saying mild XD. The media just likes to spread fear, sure of course it is serious but I personally don't think its as bad as they believe. Its just like a regular flu, its just that the Health care in Mexico is so bad thats why the people were dying. For Christ sake, some Mexicans live with pigs and in their own filth. No wonder why they died.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I live in New York City, Queens were most of the Swine flu is. Its pretty scary for me a school was closed that is like 10-14 blocks from my house because they found 2 people with the Swine flu and now they have to clean it. Also its mostly in Fresh Meadows, Queens. I live in Rego Park, Queens. Fresh meadows is about 20 blocks away go there about every week with my mom and dad to visit my aunt.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
27K39.jpg

I think this will pass with-in a year. In bird flu still around? Of course. Does anyone really care anymore? No. People die of "normal" influenza all the time in country with bad health care. This is no Black Death.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Ferrariman said:
People die of "normal" influenza all the time in country with bad health care.

While it's quite possible the threat is being overblown, with normal influenza the only people who die are the old, weak and very young. This flu is killing healthy adults and, in Mexico at least, it's got a much, much higher fatality rate than normal flu.

Numbers are a bit out of date as the death toll is now 159
http://business.theatlantic.com/2009/04/those_swine.php
QUOTEThe mortality in Mexico is shockingly high: 81 cases out of 1300, or about 6%. The great Spanish Flu pandemic, on the other hand, had a mortality of about 2.5%. Normal rates for flu are less than a tenth of 1%, with most of those deaths occurring in people who are already weak: children, the elderly, the immunocompromised.

Zarode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
epicelite said:
Look up "fema coffins"

I live near the CDC where they are keeping them. ;_;

Hate to break it to you, but it'd just be easier and safer to cremate the dead. Coffins are only good if, like, the founder of FEMA is a necromancer.
laugh.gif

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The media is really blowing this up I heard that a school was closed down cause 2 kids caught it but other than that I haven't heard anything else other than my school sending out papers about it but even though I'm not even worried I don't know why
unsure.gif

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im not worried, I have more important things to worry about. Unless this starts infecting people in Fl. Then I'll start to be concerned.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
its turning to a global pandemic quickly yes. there is a cure but the cure is low on stock
oh yeah and it started in mexico if i heard well.
i should say. this pandemic "MUST STOP"
before the world dies

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
You know what I don't get about this swine flu? Why did it originate in Mexico, however none of the pork products there are infected. To me the government done this bullshit to keep us on our toes, straying away from other important matters.

KendoKhan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
megawalk said:
its turning to a global pandemic quickly yes. there is a cure but the cure is low on stock
oh yeah and it started in mexico if i heard well.
i should say. this pandemic "MUST STOP"
before the world dies

there is no cure the cure or vaccine right now for this "specific" H1N1 virus (swine flu) will not be out for at least 6months thats how long it takes to make a vaccine for a virus there just telling people in mexico that so they dont freak out.

heres some people who know more about the flu than any of us talking about whats going on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk_U5_dNyqo
watch all 4 parts

B

ball2012003

Canonbeat234 said:
You know what I don't get about this swine flu? Why did it originate in Mexico, however none of the pork products there are infected. To me the government done this bullshit to keep us on our toes, straying away from other important matters.
true because if this came from pigs shouldn't it have happened a long time ago

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: though my mom has documents here on my pc