Supposed GeForce Now leak implies God of War, Demon's Souls, GTA 3 Remaster all coming to PC

asasdadsasd.png

PC gamers are about to get a bounty of games in the future, if a new leak is to be believed. A C++ developer name Ighor July published a blog article detailing their efforts to look into whitelisting games on Nvidia's GeForce Now, and unintentionally uncovering a database of games from the server, including ones that are supposedly coming to the service soon.

Among the games in the database was the PlayStation 4 exclusive God of War, which doesn't sound like an unreasonable port to expect, given PlayStation's recent streak of bringing their games over to the PC platform. Dolphin Emulator was also listed, and even the Nintendo-exclusive New Super Mario Bros. That might make sense, given that it was available on Nvidia's Shield TV device in China, though other Nintendo games on the system, like Donkey Kong Country Returns or The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess were not on there, making its lone appearance confusing.

Other interesting entries include Grand Theft Auto 3 - Remastered, along with San Andreas - Remastered, and Vice City - Remastered, none of which have been officially announced, though they have been heavily rumored. Demon's Souls, which recently released as a PlayStation 5 exclusive was also in the database as a PC game, reigniting rumors of a potential port once more, especially after the game's first trailer had been pulled due to it initially saying Demon's Souls was a "console exclusive", and not a pure PS5 exclusive, with the reuploaded trailer saying the latter. Gears of War 6, Halo 5: Guardians, Chrono Cross Remaster, and Resident Evil Remake are all also present in the leak.

That developer has posted instructions on how they managed to access the list of games, while the creator of SteamDB, Pavell Djundik, managed to sort through the data, posting it to GitHub, further finding entries of games such as BioShock RTX Remaster and Batman: Arkham Knight RTX Remaster.

As always, while the information may look credible, it's worth noting that nothing is confirmed as of yet.

:arrow: Source

:arrow: Full Database List

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Sounds iffy given Scalebound was cancelled and Microsoft is the publisher. It doesn't help that successful Switch exclusives published by Nintendo would be there too like Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order

I do hope Scalebound is real though

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who needs a PS4/5 ?!?!?!!? Pc master race baby

I own a gaming PC AND consoles. Master race baby. Sorry you have to limit your gaming library.

Exactly, and you can usually get PC games 50% off very soon after they launch!

You obviously missed the main point in all of this. Not to mention if this were even true, do you honestly think something like God of War would be selling for 50% off shortly after it's release? Hell, you "master race" fanboys would be getting a 3-4 year old game for full price. Clap clap.

Reactions: MORSHU8KRTXON

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Meh, nothing interesting. Persona 5 Royal or 3 FES would be, as well as Spider-Man and Miles Morales; maybe even bring old classics like the original Ratchet & Clank trilogy or Jak & Daxter (which I never did get to play), among others.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I think people grossly underestimate what web developers get up to when they test their CSS/formatting/other assorted visual gubbins. I’m surprised that the list isn’t full of “Adventures of Poopie Butt” and other similar “products” that are totally real and are absolutely coming to market soon, wink wink.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I think people grossly underestimate what web developers get up to when they test their CSS/formatting/other assorted visual gubbins. I’m surprised that the list isn’t full of “Adventures of Poopie Butt” and other similar “products” that are totally real and are absolutely coming to market soon, wink wink.
I'd say "Professor Poopypants" or "Tippy Tinkletrousers", "Fluffy Toiletnoise" or "Cheeseball Wafflefanny"...but those are likely already copyrighted.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
As long as it’s not Mr.Poopy Butthole, which is a registered trademark belonging to Adult Swim.
Huh, didn't know that; my four examples all came from one kid's book, published by Scholastic and written and illustrated by Dav Pilkey - who I loved as a kid, before the six-year hiatus between The Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty People (2006) and The Terrifying Return of Tippy Tinkletrousers (2012) during which I just grew out of Captain Underpants.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Huh, didn't know that; my four examples all came from one kid's book, published by Scholastic and written and illustrated by Dav Pilkey - who I loved as a kid, before the six-year hiatus between The Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty People (2006) and The Terrifying Return of Tippy Tinkletrousers (2012) during which I just grew out of Captain Underpants.
I’m just messing with you, I have no idea if they have a specific trademark on the guy. :P They have turned him into marketable plushies though, so hey - he’s part of their IP collection. :lol:

Reactions: AkiraKurusu

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Maybe it's somehow a PSNow and GeForce related thing? I highly doubt it but we'll see I guess. I always thought the PlayStation portings were just very selective and that they're never going to give away their biggest exclusives like GoW.

But wow, Arkham Knight RTX Remaster, I really hope that's a thing haha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto